Nov. 11, 2014, 4:14 PM
Sep. 29, 2014, 4:04 PM
May. 14, 2014, 4:57 PM
Nov. 14, 2013, 4:23 PM| Comment!
Sep. 23, 2013, 4:13 PM
- S&W Seed (SANW) adjusted gross margins (excluding stevia-related operations) improved to 20.4% in FQ4 from 13.5% in the first 3 quarters.
- FQ4 adjusted EBITDA of $682K climbed $1.5M from FQ4 of last year.
- Revenue was boosted by a $10.4M contribution since acquisition from Australian subsidiary Seed genetics International, which S&W acquired on April 1.
- Management guided for alfalfa seed production of 18M-19M pounds for the 2013 calendar harvest cycle on the back of Australian production, from 2.8M pounds in the prior year. It also expects to see continued gross margin improvement across all selling regions.
- FQ4 results, PR, conference call at 4:30 ET
Sep. 23, 2013, 4:05 PM
May. 13, 2013, 4:15 PM
Feb. 13, 2013, 6:49 PM
SANW vs. ETF Alternatives
S&W Seed Co is engaged in breeding, growing, processing and selling of alfalfa seed. It also offers seed cleaning and processing for other seed manufacturers. Its products include Alfalfa seed varieties and Stevia.
Other News & PR