- Starbucks' store count has increased steadily from 425 in FY1994 to 19,767 in FY2013, as the company has grown domestically in the U.S. and internationally.
- Following the hyper store expansion rates of the 1990s and the early 2000s, the overall total global store growth rate has slowed since.
- Revenue from the Starbucks Channel Development segment has now overtaken the revenue produced by the entire Europe, Middle East and Africa region store footprint.
- China and Asia-Pacific region stores outnumber Europe, Middle East and Africa region stores, but produce less revenue.
- Starbucks' market cap has grown approx fifty-fold during the last 20 years, even in the face of a $2.7 billion settlement with Kraft Foods in FY2013 following a dispute.