- Based on a fresh batch of operating data, SandRidge has continued to post strong initial well results in the Mississippian play in Oklahoma during April and May.
- The percentage of under-performing wells has declined.
- I estimate the company’s Mid-Continent oil production to increase by at least 20% sequentially during Q2, assuming ~100 new well connections.
- SandRidge has also turned to sales three Chester wells in Woods County. Initial test rates were underwhelming.
- An Oswego test drilled in Alfalfa County disappointed.