There is research on this stock available only to PRO subscribers.
Expect Strong Production Drive Upside From Sundance Energy
- Sundance Energy has completed the divestment of non-core assets and is now focused on high impact development of core oil & gas assets.
- From a production of 2,966boepd in FY13, the company expects production ramp-up to 7,100boepd in FY14, providing big revenue bump-up.
- High impact exploration program in Eagle Ford will convert massive 3P reserves into 2P reserves and this will support stock upside.
- High financial flexibility ensures funds for high capital expenditure and potential acquisitions.
There are no Transcripts on SDCJF.
Dec. 19, 2013, 3:54 PM
- An onshore oil and natural gas company focused on exploration, development, and production in North America, Sundance Energy Australia files for a U.S. IPO, with ticker symbol SNDE.
- The company's stock is currently listed in Australia, where it has a near $500M market cap. It also trades on the pink sheets (SDCJF +4.5%).
- SEC Form F-1
SDCJF vs. ETF Alternatives
Sundance Energy Australia Ltd. (ASX: SEA) is a US onshore oil and gas company headquartered in Denver, Colorado. Since listing on the Australian Securities Exchange in 2005, the Company has remained focused on the identification, appraisal, development and production of large, repeatable... More
Other News & PR