There is research on this stock available only to PRO subscribers.
There are no Transcripts on SDDDF.
Wed, Aug. 6, 7:31 AM
- Rio Alto Mining (NYSE:RIOM) has completed its acquisition of all issued and outstanding common shares of Sulliden (OTCQX:SDDDF).
- As part of the merger, CEO of Sulliden Peter Tagliamonte and Director of Sulliden Bruce Humphrey will join the Board of Directors of Rio Alto.
- Previously: Rio Alto Mining, Sulliden Gold plan to merge
Thu, May. 29, 7:50 AM| 1 Comment
Wed, May. 21, 8:28 AM
- Rio Alto Mining (RIOM) and Sulliden Gold (SDDDF) agree to merge, in a deal valued at ~C$300M, creating a gold miner focused on Peru.
- The merger would combine RIOM's La Arena gold oxide mine and adjoining sulphide copper-gold deposit in Peru with Sulliden's Shahuindo gold development project located in the northern part of the country.
- The two companies say the combination will result in near-term production potential of ~300K oz/year of gold.
- RIOM +6.1% premarket.
There are no StockTalks on this stock yet.
SDDDF vs. ETF Alternatives
Sulliden Gold Corporation Ltd. is a Canadian-based development stage mining company focused on advancing its 100% owned Shahuindo project to production. Currently in its permitting phase, this low capital and operating cost gold and silver mine project is located in a prolific gold-producing... More
Other News & PR