There is research on this stock available only to PRO subscribers.
There are no Transcripts on SDDDF.
There are no News articles on SDDDF.
Wed, Aug. 6, 7:31 AM
- Rio Alto Mining (NYSE:RIOM) has completed its acquisition of all issued and outstanding common shares of Sulliden (OTCQX:SDDDF).
- As part of the merger, CEO of Sulliden Peter Tagliamonte and Director of Sulliden Bruce Humphrey will join the Board of Directors of Rio Alto.
- Previously: Rio Alto Mining, Sulliden Gold plan to merge
Thu, May. 29, 7:50 AM| 1 Comment
Wed, May. 21, 8:28 AM
- Rio Alto Mining (RIOM) and Sulliden Gold (SDDDF) agree to merge, in a deal valued at ~C$300M, creating a gold miner focused on Peru.
- The merger would combine RIOM's La Arena gold oxide mine and adjoining sulphide copper-gold deposit in Peru with Sulliden's Shahuindo gold development project located in the northern part of the country.
- The two companies say the combination will result in near-term production potential of ~300K oz/year of gold.
- RIOM +6.1% premarket.
Instablogs are blogs which are instantly set up and networked within the Seeking Alpha community. Instablog posts are not selected, edited or screened by Seeking Alpha editors, in contrast to contributors' articles.
SDDDF vs. ETF Alternatives
Sulliden Gold Corporation Ltd. is a Canadian-based development stage mining company focused on advancing its 100% owned Shahuindo project to production. Currently in its permitting phase, this low capital and operating cost gold and silver mine project is located in a prolific gold-producing... More
Other News & PR