Wed, Jan. 28, 8:43 AM
- Q4 net income of $77.1M or $0.45 per share vs. $65.5M and $0.37 one year ago. This year's income took a hit from a $10.7M write-down on an equity investment in a wealth services firm in China, partially offset by a tax benefit.
- Private bank operating profit of 11.98M vs. $3.1M a year ago on revenue of $112M vs. $105.9M.
- Investment advisor operating profit of $34.4M up 16% Y/Y, on a revenue gain of 11%. Institutional investors operating profit of $36.4M up 15% on a revenue gain of 8%. Investment managers operating profit of $23.8M up 19% on a revenue gain of 8%.
- Conference call at 2 ET
- Previously: SEI Investments EPS of $0.45 (Jan. 28)
- SEIC no trades premarket
Wed, Jan. 28, 8:33 AM
Tue, Jan. 27, 5:30 PM| 1 Comment
Dec. 9, 2014, 4:54 PM
Oct. 22, 2014, 10:39 AM
- EPS of $0.49 vs. EPS of 0.38 in 3Q13
- Total Revenue of $322.04M up 15% y/y due to higher Asset management, administration, distribution fees and improved cash flows from new and existing clients.
- AUM excl. LSV increased 17% to $168.5B
- Average assets under administartion increased 18% y/y to $360.4B
- Conference call at 2:00 PM ET.
- SEIC +2.5%
- Previously: SEI Investments beats by $0.02, beats on revenue
Oct. 22, 2014, 8:43 AM
Oct. 21, 2014, 5:30 PM
Jul. 30, 2014, 10:42 AM
- Apparently liking what it saw in last week earnings report from SEI Investments (SEIC +1.2%), Oppenheimer upgrades the stock to Outperform with $42 price target.
- The company last week cruised past estimates with revenues rising 16% Y/Y to $318.8M. Market appreciation allowed for much of that, but there was also increased processing fees in the Private Banks segment, where revenue of $114M rose 20% Y/Y.
- Previously: SEI Investments beats by $0.06, beats on revenue
Jul. 23, 2014, 8:32 AM
Jul. 22, 2014, 5:30 PM
May. 21, 2014, 5:12 PM
Apr. 23, 2014, 8:44 AM
Apr. 23, 2014, 12:05 AM| Comment!
Apr. 22, 2014, 5:30 PM| Comment!
Jan. 29, 2014, 8:40 AM
Jan. 29, 2014, 12:05 AM
SEIC vs. ETF Alternatives
SEI Investments Company is a provider of investment processing, investment management and investment operations solutions that help financial institutions, financial advisors, institutional investors and investment managers create and manage wealth.
Other News & PR