SA Transcripts • Mon, Nov. 10
There are 3 articles on this stock available only to PRO subscribers.
- Songa Offshore has the largest and longest order backlog per rig in the drilling industry (more than $6B).
- Songa's vision is to build NCS's (Norwegian Continental Shelf) largest semi-submersible drilling company (with a total of 7 units).
- Significant restructuring of the company has taken place in the last two years, which handsomely positions the company for a nice growth path going forward.
- Solid contracts with Statoil, which bears the brunt of risk for oil price declines (not Songa Offshore).
Songa Offshore: Re-Organizing Towards A Better Future
- After crashing by 65% in 2013, Songa Offshore (a mid-water driller) stock is well positioned for a strong recovery in 2014 and 2015.
- Strong order backlog of $6.6 billion with highest backlog per rig among peers, provides robust revenue visibility.
- Four new rigs to be delivered in 2014 and 2015 are contracted with Statoil for long-term and will provide revenue and EBITDA bump-up.
- Current and forward EV/EBITDA valuation compared to peers points to a valuation gap making Songa Offshore a Strong Buy.
- Debt amendment provides for relatively long maturity schedule and financing of new rigs certain on back of strong backlog and Statoil support.
We currently have no Breaking News on this stock.
SGAZF vs. ETF Alternatives
Other News & PR