Ferdinando Garcia • Today, 1:10 PM
- The Company’s quarterly revenue of $107.2M is a record for the fifth consecutive quarter.
- During 2009-2013 SIAF’s revenue growth has been at an impressive annual level of 82% on average.
- There are plans to list SIAF on both the OMX Stockholm and the Nasdaq in the near future, boosting investor interest in SIAF from both financial institutions and mutual funds.
Sino Agro Food - An Opportunity You Don't Want To Miss
- Sino Agro Food closed a US$25 million convertible note funding, which means it has no intention to sell more stocks.
- It has signed a partnership with Tesco that will help it to expand it sales and consolidate the business.
- The recent developments have sent the stock up more than 100% just in the last month.
Sino Agro Food: Concrete Steps Towards Credibility
- SIAF’s low stock price appears to be due to two things: (1) General China small cap fraud concerns and (2) Historical dilution of existing shareholders.
- SIAF has taken concrete steps to address both of these concerns. As a result, the stock is up 100% in the last month.
- However, the shares are still nowhere near fully valued. As recent developments are fully digested by the market, we should see additional price appreciation.
Update: Sino Agro Food Closed $25 Million Convertible Note Funding
- New investor, $25 million convertible note funding.
- Strong buy recommendation reconfirmed.
- Major catalyst that will be beneficial for company and stock price.
- SIAF appears to have generated a large U.S. tax liability of which it is unaware, based on my analysis of SIAF’s SEC filings.
- I estimate this liability to be very approximately 14% of market capitalization, and 2% of total stockholders’ equity as reported by SIAF.
- I have informed the IRS about this possible liability, though it is unclear if or when the IRS will act on this information.
We currently have no Breaking News on this stock.
SIAF vs. ETF Alternatives
Sino Agro Foods, Inc. is an integrated, diversified agricultural technology and organic food company focused on developing, producing and distributing high-margin agricultural products in the Peoples Republic of China. The Company intends to focus on meeting the increasing demand of China?s... More
Other News & PR