There is research on this stock available only to PRO subscribers.
There are no Transcripts on SINO.
Wed, Sep. 24, 9:20 AM
Tue, Sep. 23, 12:45 PM
Thu, Sep. 18, 12:45 PM
Wed, Sep. 17, 12:45 PM
Wed, Sep. 17, 9:15 AM
Tue, Sep. 16, 12:46 PM
Tue, Sep. 16, 9:20 AM
Fri, Jul. 18, 12:45 PM
Tue, May. 13, 6:58 PM
Mon, Apr. 21, 12:23 PM
- Genco Shipping (GNK) has filed for bankruptcy, Bloomberg reports, as weakness in charter rates for its dry-bulk cargo ships made it difficult for the company to pay its creditors; shares have been halted since the open.
- GNK reportedly listed assets of $2.4B and debt of $1.5B in a Chapter 11 filing.
- Other shippers on the radar: DRYS, PRGN, DSX, FREE, EGLE, NM, NMM, SBLK, KEX, SB, SINO, BALT, ESEA, DCIX, TEU, DAC, SHIP, SSW, GSL.
Fri, Apr. 4, 12:47 PM
Thu, Mar. 20, 11:13 AM
- Drybulk shipping rates are up big during past five weeks and rose again overnight.
- The Baltic Dry Index rose 3.2% overnight and has surged 49% since Feb. 12; the BDI has gained in 24 of the last 26 sessions, led by a 211% rise in capesize rates.
- Capesize rates climbed 6.9% (or $1,664/day) overnight to $25,659/day, while panamax rates rose $4/day to $9,019/day and supramax rates added 0.4% ($48/day) to $12,598/day.
- Related drybulk equities include DRYS, GNK, PRGN, DSX, FREE, ULTR, EGLE, NM, NMM, SBLK, KEX, SB, SINO, BALT, SHIP, DCIX.
Tue, Feb. 11, 12:46 PM
Tue, Feb. 11, 6:12 AM
Thu, Jan. 23, 9:41 AM
- Shipping rates fell again overnight, and the Baltic Dry Index is now -44% YTD.
- Overnight, capesize shipping rates declined 19.6% (or -$1,4620 to $11,128/day), panamax rates slipped 4% (or -$219) to $11,710/day, while supramax rates fell 1.8% (or -$94) to $11,721/day.
- YTD, capesize rates -71.5%, panamax rates -20%, supramax rates -23%.
- On watch: DRYS, GNK, PRGN, DSX, FREE, ULTR, EGLE, NM, NMM, SBLK, KEX, SB, SINO, BALT, ESEA, DCIX, TEU, DAC, SHIP, SSW, GSL.
Wed, Jan. 15, 10:35 AM
- Shippers are on the move after dry bulk shipping rates finally show their first gain of the year.
- The Baltic Dry Index shows a four-point increase due to gains in capesize rates, which rose $280 to $13,168/day, while panamax rates fell $54 to $12,534 and supramax rates fell $65 to $12,364/day.
- Before today's gains, the BDI had plunged 40% YTD in its worst start of the year in 30 years.
- FREE +7.4%, EGLE +7.3%, GNK +5.5%, SB +4.3%, DRYS +4.1%, NM +3.4%, SBLK +2.8%, SHIP +2.5%, ESEA +2.3%, PRGN +2.1%, DCIX +2%, GSL +1.9%, NMM +1.3%, DSX +1.3%, DAC +1.1%, KEX +0.8%, ULTR +0.3%, BALT -1%, SINO -0.8%.
SINO vs. ETF Alternatives
Sino-Global Shipping America Ltd is a shipping agency and logistic service provider. It provides ship owners, operators and charters with comprehensive and customized shipping agency and logistic services.
Other News & PR