- Last year’s results were strong, driven both by top and bottom line improvement bringing an adjusted net income growth of 35%.
- Failed merger attempt and hearsay about Apple gaining position in car entertainment market has kept the stock price in check. However, this doesn't mean that Sirius’ growth has slowed.
- Sirius’ top line growth is structured around automobile sales. The company has seen a growing auto sales trend since 2010, with an increasing penetration ratio.
- The increasing subscriber base is evident and together with rising ARPS, Sirius is going to perform well.
- Additional marketing through rental companies may provide a greater market presence.