Thu, Aug. 20, 9:04 AM
Wed, Jul. 22, 8:43 AM| Wed, Jul. 22, 8:43 AM | 1 Comment
Wed, Jul. 22, 8:04 AM
Tue, Jul. 21, 5:30 PM
Fri, Jul. 10, 8:06 AM
- Six Flags (NYSE:SIX) is the top pick of Credit Suisse in the theme park sector.
- The investment firm sees a Q2 earnings beat and thinks management at Six Flags is dedicated to providing long-term value for shareholders.
- Sector watch: Shares of Disney and Cedar Fair have outperformed Six Flags so far this year and could be played out on valuation for the short-term, while SeaWorld Entertainment is still trying to rebound from a disastrous 2014. CS likes the upside for the core demographic at Six Flags.
Thu, Jun. 11, 8:36 AM| Thu, Jun. 11, 8:36 AM | 1 Comment
Thu, May 7, 9:49 AM
Mon, Apr. 27, 9:34 AM
- Goldman Sachs adjusts its rating on SeaWorld Entertainment (SEAS +4.9%) to Buy from Neutral and boosts its price target to $26 from $18.
- Trends at the beat-up theme park are finally turning around, tips GS.
- The investment firm also increased its price target on Buy-rated Cedar Fair (FUN +0.1%) to $65 from $59.
- Six Flags (SIX -1.6%) is taken down to Neutral from Buy on a valuation call following the stock's +18% YTD run.
Wed, Apr. 22, 8:15 AM
- Six Flags (NYSE:SIX) reports total guest spending per capita was flat during Q1 at $43.82 per visitor.
- Admissions per capita +3% to $25.84.
- In-park spending per capita -4% to $17.98.
- S&G expenses rose 11.4% to $32.28M.
- The company's active pass base rose 53% Y/Y.
- Q1 results for Six Flags are only a partial scan of the company's business activity with most parks closed during winter.
- Previously: Six Flags misses by $0.08, beats on revenue
Wed, Apr. 22, 8:06 AM
Tue, Apr. 21, 5:30 PM
Thu, Mar. 12, 11:35 AM
- Cedar Fair (FUN +1.9%) and Six Flags (SIX +1.6%) are higher as Disney's annual meeting puts a spotlight back on theme park pricing.
- Analysts see some room for the operators to boost prices on their end or become less promotional with Disney taking an aggressive stance.
- Shares of SeaWorld Entertainment (SEAS -0.1%) are sitting out the theme park rally.
Mon, Feb. 23, 1:24 PM
- Shares of Six Flags (SIX +1.9%), SeaWorld Entertainment (SEAS +1.1%), and Cedar Fair (FUN +2%) rally after Disney announces a price hike at its parks.
- Industry analysts think the companies will slide in with their own rate increases.
- Previously: Disney raises park ticket prices; Magic Kingdom now $105/day
Thu, Feb. 19, 7:00 AM| Thu, Feb. 19, 7:00 AM | Comment!
Wed, Feb. 18, 5:38 PM
Wed, Feb. 18, 5:30 PM
SIX vs. ETF Alternatives
Other News & PR