From other sites
at MarketWatch.com (Jun 3, 2011)
at MarketWatch.com (Nov 16, 2010)
There is research on this stock available only to PRO subscribers.
Update: Skystar Bio-Pharmaceutical Company Q3 Earnings - Key Developments
- Skystar achieved strong double-digit increases in revenue and earnings.
- This reinforces my positive view of the company.
- I previously pointed out that the new vaccine facility would be a game changer and the company officially launched it.
Update: Skystar Bio Pharmaceuticals Earnings - Boost In Q2 Revenue
- Skystar increased revenue even in the face of transitioning to large scale manufacturing.
- This reinforces my positive outlook for the company.
- I did note in my last article that the new manufacturing facility will be a catalyst for the company.
Skystar Bio Pharmaceutical Company: Undervalued With A Strong Growth Catalyst
- Skystar is undervalued by a large margin, giving the stock plenty of room to run.
- The new vaccine facility should provide a catalyst for future growth.
- The downside is protected by regulatory changes that should limit competition.
Skystar Bio-Pharmaceutical: Significantly Undervalued
Fri, Nov. 14, 5:20 PM
Thu, Aug. 14, 7:03 PM| Comment!
Wed, Jul. 16, 1:50 PM
- Skystar Bio-Pharmaceutical Company (SKBI -6.3%) raises $5M in a direct offering of stock and warrants to an institutional investor. Under the terms of the agreement, the investor will purchase 790,514 shares of common stock at $5.06 per share and warrants to purchase up to 197,629 shares of common for an aggregate price of $4M plus 1,000 shares of convertible preferred stock and warrants to purchase 49,407 shares of common stock for an aggregate price of $1M.
- The conversion price of the preferred stock is $5.06 and the exercise price of the warrants is $6.25. The warrants are exercisable six months following issuance and will expire 12 months from the initial exercise date.
- Net proceeds will be used for acquisitions, licenses of new vaccine and aquaculture products, R&D and general corporate purposes.
Thu, May. 15, 6:27 PM
Mon, Apr. 14, 12:45 PM
Tue, Feb. 18, 12:47 PM
Fri, Jan. 17, 12:48 PM
Dec. 4, 2013, 5:21 PM
Nov. 18, 2013, 3:48 PM
- Shares of Vanda Pharmaceuticals (VNDA -17.3%) are selling-off sharply on the session.
- Going into today, the stock had more than doubled in November as the regulatory outlook for tasimelteon brightened considerably in the wake of an upbeat assessment from FDA staff and an Ad Com that was described by one commentator as a "love-fest."
- Also moving markedly lower after a recent rally is Skystar Bio-Pharmaceutical (SKBI -23.3%).
Nov. 18, 2013, 12:45 PM
Nov. 14, 2013, 5:13 PM| Comment!
Oct. 10, 2013, 12:45 PM
Oct. 7, 2013, 12:46 PM
Aug. 14, 2013, 3:17 PM
- Skystar Bio Pharmaceutical (SKBI +54%) soars on a solid Q2 report.
- Q2 EPS was $0.49 versus $0.23 in the year ago period.
- Revenue came in at $11.3M, +27.4% Y/Y.
- Revenue breakdown: Micro-organism products $4M, +0.7% Y/Y; Veterinary medicines $6.3M, +155.9% Y/Y; Feed additives $500K, -59.4% Y/Y; Veterinary vaccines $500K, -56.5% Y/Y.
- Gross margin for the period was 52.6% compared to 57.8%, slipping due to the majority of revenue coming from less profitable veterinary medications as it resumes veterinary medication production at its Huxian facility.
- The company reaffirms 2013 guidance to be in the range of $40M - $45M for the full year.
Jul. 10, 2013, 12:45 PMMidday top 10 gainers: NEON +25%. INO +22%. NUS +15%. SKBI +14%. PCYC +13%. VRML +13%. BMJ +13%. MCP +13%. ADHD +11%. SPEX +11%.
Midday top 10 Losers: ADVS -25%. NEO -17%. PME -14%. XNY -11%. CREG -11%. ALJ -9%. TRR -8%. RAX -8%. BRLI -8%. LCNB -8%. | Comment!
Jun. 6, 2013, 12:45 PM
Instablogs are blogs which are instantly set up and networked within the Seeking Alpha community. Instablog posts are not selected, edited or screened by Seeking Alpha editors, in contrast to contributors' articles.
SKBI vs. ETF Alternatives
Other News & PR