- Skullcandy is due to report their Q3 2014 earnings on November 5, 2014.
- Skullcandy has had an average earnings surprise of +193.5% in the past 4 quarters as their turnaround strategy is starting to pay off.
- Looking past Q3 2014 earnings, Skullcandy will need to continue expanding new growth categories like its gaming, women's, and wireless product lines.
- Global headphone industry trends point positive for Skullcandy long-term if they can capitalize on sales overseas to reach a 50/50 balance between domestic and international sales.
- Apple's purchase of Beats isn't necessarily a negative for Skullcandy if Skullcandy can maintain its market share while continuing to grow in other business areas.