Skechers: Strong Growth Furthers Bull Case Into 2015
Bill Maurer • Sat, Mar. 22
- Skechers' results continue to impress. Q4 was strong, despite weak retail environment.
- Double digit revenue growth leads peer group. Momentum should continue into 2015.
- International opportunity is tremendous. Company embarking on aggressive growth plan.
- Earnings should soar as operating margins improve significantly and tax rate declines.
- A discounted valuation relative to peers leaves room for further upside.