Wed, Sep. 30, 9:47 AM
- DA Davidson launches coverage on a number of names in the brutally beaten-up sector, and sees a number of buys.
- Initiated at Buy are Ares Capital (ARCC +3.2%), BlackRock Capital (BKCC +3.7%), FS Investment (FSIC +2.9%), PennantPark Investment (PNNT +0.5%), and Solar Capital (SLRC +3.4%).
- Started at Neutral is Apollo Investment (AINV -0.2%).
- ETFs: BDCL, BDCS, BIZD, FGB
Mon, Jan. 5, 4:01 PM
- Equity REITs are green across the board, and mortgage REITs and BDCs are showing some (but not a ton of) gains as the broader markets tumble to start the week.
- A sampling: Realty Income (O +2.1%), Omega Healthcare (OHI +1.6%), Medical Properties Trust (MPW +2.4%), Equity Residential (EQR +0.9%), General Growth Properties (GGP +0.7%), Kimco (KIM +0.9%), Public Storage (PSA +0.5%), CYS Investments (CYS +0.5%), Solar Capital (SLRC +1.1%).
Jul. 24, 2013, 9:16 AM
Jan. 8, 2013, 11:51 AM
Nov. 16, 2011, 2:09 PM
SLRC vs. ETF Alternatives
Solar Capital Ltd., is a closed-end, externally managed, non-diversified management investment company. It invests in U.S. middle market companies & leveraged middle market companies in the form of senior secured loan, mezzanine loans & equity securities.
Other News & PR