There is research on this stock available only to PRO subscribers.
Making Sense Of Scorpio Mining's Merger With U.S. Silver And Gold
- U. S. Silver and Gold (USSG here on) and Scorpio Mining are planning to merge as a way to survive in the lousy silver price environment..
- The merger is fair to shareholders of both companies, and mutually beneficial in many ways even if there is no acute reason for the deal (e.g. relative proximity of the
- Both companies and the new company are/will be extremely cheap relative to other silver miners, presenting investors with a unique opportunity. .
Update: U.S. Silver & Gold To Merge With Scorpio Mining
- U.S. Silver & Gold just announced a merger of equals with Scorpio Mining--a silver miner in Mexico.
- I had not anticipated this in my July article.
- The deal is excellent as Scorpio Mining arguably offers better value than USSG given its strong cash position.
There are no Transcripts on SMNPF.
We currently have no Breaking News on this stock.
SMNPF vs. ETF Alternatives
Scorpio Mining is a silver producer operating in Mexico with significant base metal by-product credits. The Nuestra Senora operation generates strong operational cash flow to support future financing requirements. The Company remains focused on growth through advancing its nearby development... More
Other News & PR