There is research on this stock available only to PRO subscribers.
Mon, Aug. 18, 1:48 PM
- Smith Micro (SMSI +3.4%) has received "commitments to purchase 6,667,200 shares of its common stock for aggregate gross proceeds of $5.4 million in a private placement."
- Proceeds will primarily be used to grow the company's product line and customer base. Smith Micro had $6.3M in cash/investments at the end of Q2.
Wed, Jul. 30, 5:22 PM| Comment!
Mon, Jul. 7, 12:49 PM
Thu, Jul. 3, 11:10 AM
Thu, Jun. 12, 1:20 PM
- Under its QuickLink brand, Smith Micro (SMSI) has launched an Android VPN app and a Windows mobile security management app.
- SMSI asserts its Android VPN offering, which faces plenty of competition, is superior to many rival solutions in its ability to be installed over the air "without sacrificing key features."
- Shares soared last week on an Amazon phone rumor, but came back to earth after SMSI denied it.
Fri, Jun. 6, 12:47 PM
Fri, Jun. 6, 12:18 PM
- Smith Micro (SMSI) says it's "not involved in developing a product with Amazon.com, and is not aware of any material undisclosed developments that would account for the unusual trading activity in the Company's stock."
- Shares flew higher yesterday on a rumor its 3D animation tech would be used in an upcoming Amazon smartphone.
Thu, Jun. 5, 3:53 PM| 2 Comments
Fri, May. 9, 12:47 PM
Fri, May. 9, 9:17 AM
Thu, May. 8, 6:02 PM
Mon, Mar. 10, 12:47 PM
Fri, Mar. 7, 12:45 PM
Thu, Mar. 6, 5:05 PM| 3 Comments
Nov. 26, 2013, 12:45 PM
Nov. 11, 2013, 3:31 PM
- Smith Micro Software (SMSI +27.9%) shares soar after the company partners with Dutch digital security firm Gemalto to integrate Smith's NetWise network traffic management solution into Gemalto's LinqUS product.
- The move is a strong endorsement - Gemalto provides solutions to more than 450 mobile operators globally.
SMSI vs. ETF Alternatives
Smith Micro Software Inc develops and markets wireless solutions including client and server applications that manage devices, communications and network connectivity for end-users as well as Machine-to-Machine endpoints.
Other News & PR