There is research on this stock available only to PRO subscribers.
Fri, Oct. 3, 4:05 PM| Comment!
Mon, Aug. 18, 1:48 PM
- Smith Micro (SMSI +3.4%) has received "commitments to purchase 6,667,200 shares of its common stock for aggregate gross proceeds of $5.4 million in a private placement."
- Proceeds will primarily be used to grow the company's product line and customer base. Smith Micro had $6.3M in cash/investments at the end of Q2.
Wed, Jul. 30, 5:22 PM| Comment!
Mon, Jul. 7, 12:49 PM
Thu, Jul. 3, 11:10 AM
Thu, Jun. 12, 1:20 PM
- Under its QuickLink brand, Smith Micro (SMSI) has launched an Android VPN app and a Windows mobile security management app.
- SMSI asserts its Android VPN offering, which faces plenty of competition, is superior to many rival solutions in its ability to be installed over the air "without sacrificing key features."
- Shares soared last week on an Amazon phone rumor, but came back to earth after SMSI denied it.
Fri, Jun. 6, 12:47 PM
Fri, Jun. 6, 12:18 PM
- Smith Micro (SMSI) says it's "not involved in developing a product with Amazon.com, and is not aware of any material undisclosed developments that would account for the unusual trading activity in the Company's stock."
- Shares flew higher yesterday on a rumor its 3D animation tech would be used in an upcoming Amazon smartphone.
Thu, Jun. 5, 3:53 PM| 2 Comments
Fri, May. 9, 12:47 PM
Fri, May. 9, 9:17 AM
Thu, May. 8, 6:02 PM
Mon, Mar. 10, 12:47 PM
Fri, Mar. 7, 12:45 PM
Thu, Mar. 6, 5:05 PM| 3 Comments
Nov. 26, 2013, 12:45 PM
SMSI vs. ETF Alternatives
Smith Micro Software Inc develops and markets wireless solutions including client and server applications that manage devices, communications and network connectivity for end-users as well as Machine-to-Machine endpoints.
Other News & PR