Be smarter and faster with PRO Alerts on SMTP
There are 3 articles on this stock available only to PRO subscribers.
- By acquiring two synergistic company in the past three months, the company is on track to more than double revenues next year and increase earnings by 30%.
- Its over 8% dividend yield makes it attractive all by itself.
- We believe the stock can more than double based on current business from the new acquisitions alone.
SMTP: A SaaS Company That Could Double - With An 8% Yield
- SMTP is an experienced, profitably growing SaaS company in the $2 billion email marketing industry.
- With acquisitions and internal growth, the company may be able to double revenues to $13m and increase non-GAAP EPS to $0.39.
- Its announced acquisitions of SharpSpring and GraphicMail make it much more competitive against larger players, and lower the company's tax rate significantly.
- The company’s 8.3% dividend yield makes it attractive to both growth and yield investors and increases investors' ROI, as well as limiting the stock's downside risk.
- Based on comps, the stock would be worth $16 in the next twelve months.
- On August 14th, SMTP simultaneously announced positive Q2 2014 results and 2 acquisitions which will have a big impact on the company in the coming year.
- I predicted in my recent in-depth article on the company that they would make some big acquisitions in 2014, and these add-ons will double revenues almost overnight.
- With an adjusted EV/Rev multiple now under 2.5x, SMTP is significantly undervalued and could easily double in the next 12 months.
SMTP: A Cash Generating Company With Strong Growth Ahead
- SMTP is a highly profitable micro cap with strong growth prospects and a generous dividend.
- A recent shift in management strategy and an equity offering has given the company a pile of cash to accelerate growth.
- With a strong brand name, low customer concentration and increasing liquidity, look for the stock to outperform the market.
SMTP Inc.: An Undiscovered, High-Dividend, Email Marketing Gem Worthy Of A Close Look
- SMTP Inc. operates a highly profitable, scalable business in the largest and fastest growing segment of the $2B Email marketing field.
- The company has a substantial opportunity to gain share due to efficient operations, competitive pricing, and a new effort to materially expand their marketing efforts.
- SMTP raised money earlier this year which is earmarked for synergistic acquisitions that have the potential to meaningfully contribute to growth.
- SMTP is virtually unknown with no sell side analysts currently covering the firm.
- The company pays out their profits in the form of a 7.9% dividend so investors get paid to wait while management executes on plans for growth.
Wed, Nov. 12, 4:24 PM
Wed, Nov. 5, 9:12 AM
Thu, Aug. 14, 4:37 PM
Mon, Aug. 11, 10:25 AM
- The USPS reports a loss of $2B in FQ3, up $740M Y/Y and $100M Q/Q.
- Workers comp claims dragged down losses during the quarter.
- Though USPS total volume was down slightly, a shift in mix helped bumped up revenue to $16.5B.
- Legislation on the future of the postal agency is mired down in Congress with lawmakers seemingly unwilling to slash jobs in their districts.
- Related stocks: FDX, UPS, SMTP
Fri, Aug. 8, 8:50 AM
Thu, May. 15, 9:27 AM
Tue, May. 6, 9:25 AM
Thu, Feb. 13, 8:35 AM
Nov. 7, 2013, 8:57 AM
Aug. 1, 2013, 12:56 PM
SMTP vs. ETF Alternatives
SMTP Inc is a provider of cloud-based email delivery services. It provides Internet-based services which includes bulk and transactional email delivery, reputation management and advanced email management features, and 24/7 event monitoring.
Other News & PR