iPhone 6 Is Turning Sony's Smartphone Dreams Into A Nightmare
- Last week Sony warned of a $2.1 billion annual loss due mainly to its deteriorating mobile division.
- Sony mentioned the success of Apple's smartphones as a reason for the loss.
- The warning comes on the heels of Apple's wildly successful iPhone 6.
- In response, Sony is focusing on the premium segment of the market and exiting certain geographic regions.
- It appears the iPhone 6 Is Turning Sony's Smartphone Dreams Into A Nightmare.