- Soligenix received FDA clearance to start a Phase III trial in Cutaneous T-Cell Lymphoma in 2015.
- Its ricin vaccine recently demonstrated 100% survival after lethal exposure to ricin.
- The company received $24.7 million in financing to develop its heat stable ricin vaccine.
- Initiating clinical trials in Acute Radiation Enteritis (Phase II) and Pediatric Crohn's disease (Phase II/III) in early 2015.
- Shares are significantly undervalued and we reiterate an outperform rating with a 12-month price target of $4.50 per share.