There are no Focus articles on SNYNF.
There are no Transcripts on SNYNF.
There are no News articles on SNYNF.
Thu, Jul. 31, 11:31 AM
- Sanofi (SNY +1.1%) (OTCQB:SNYNF +3.4%) Q2 results (€M): Total Sales: 8,075 (+0.9%), U.S. Sales: 2,569 (+9.4%), Western Europe: 1,908 (-2.8%), ROW: 743 (-11.2%); Gross Profit: 5,538 (+2.3%); Operating Income: 1,246 (+82.2%); Net Income: 804 (+63.4%); EPS: 0.59 (+73.5%); CF Ops: 3,471 (+7.1%).
- 2014 Guidance: EPS growth: 6 - 8%.
Wed, Jul. 30, 4:24 PM
- Regeneron Pharmaceuticals (REGN +5.8%) and partner Sanofi (SNY +1.4%) (OTCQB:SNYNF +0.3%) intend to use an FDA-issued rare pediatric disease review voucher for their alirocumab BLA. The voucher entitles the holder to designate a BLA for a six-month priority review instead of the standard 10-month review period.
- Regeneron subsidiary Regeneron Ireland purchased the voucher from a subsidiary of BioMarin Pharmaceuticals who received it through the FDA's program. The companies will each pay half of the $67.5M price. They intend to submit the BLA before the end of the year.
Wed, Jul. 30, 9:13 AM
- Regeneron Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:REGN) and partner Sanofi (NYSE:SNY) (OTCQB:SNYNF) report that their PCSK9 inhibitor alirocumab met its primary endpoint of a greater percent reduction from baseline in low-density lipoprotein cholesterol (LDL-C) at 24 weeks compared to placebo or active comparator in nine Phase 3 clinical trials involving over 5,000 patients (including the MONO trial). The results were consistent with earlier alirocumab trials.
- Three additional Phase 3 trials are ongoing.
Mon, Jul. 28, 5:02 PM
- Sanofi Pasteur (SNY +0.5%) (OTCQB:SNYNF) terminates its collaboration and licensing agreement with KaloBios Pharmaceuticals (KBIO -1%) for KB001-A. Sanofi had been developing the monoclonal antibody as a treatment for Pseudomonas aeruginosa ((Pa)) pneumonia prevention while KaloBios was developing it as a treatment for chronic Pa lung infections in cystic fibrosis patients.
- Sanofi agreed to terminate in consideration of low single-digit royalties on KB001-A net sales, subject to a $40M cap.
There are no StockTalks on this stock yet.
SNYNF vs. ETF Alternatives
Other News & PR