- SOCL is greatly overvalued compared to its category average and benchmark.
- There are clear individual companies that have become winners and losers in this portfolio.
- Social-media stocks as a group aren't actually very expensive despite many peoples' concerns that the sector is overvalued.
- My long-short strategy aims to maximize returns by identifying companies that in my opinion, have unique, ubiquitous offerings - companies with disruptive technology and fair market valuations.
- While minimizing risk in the event of a market correction by identifying and shorting companies that I think are overvalued and of lower-quality and will fall much more rapidly.