Solar Power, Inc: Why This $1 Billion Company Could Fall By More Than 80%
- Solar Power, Inc.'s parent company, LDK Solar Co., filed for bankruptcy on October 21.
- Solar Power, Inc. has issued 228,557,500 million shares in the past 6 months at a price of $.27 per share and lower.
- The company’s telephone number is no longer active.
- The company continues to release positive press releases with no mention of LDK Solar's bankruptcy proceedings.
- Solar Power's market capitalization is out of touch with company fundamentals.
- There are significant questions on the company's ability to finance announced projects.
- The company has recently closed massively-dilutive equity offerings.
There are no Transcripts on SOPW.
We currently have no Breaking News on this stock.
SOPW vs. ETF Alternatives
SPI is a leading vertically integrated photovoltaic (PV) solar developer that designs, engineers and constructs complete PV solar energy facilities (SEF). The company develops SEFs to provide onsite electricity production for industrial and commercial enterprises. It also develops utility-scale... More
Other News & PR