There is research on this stock available only to PRO subscribers.
Marketwire (Aug 14, 2014)
Thu, Aug. 14, 4:43 PM
Thu, May. 8, 6:18 PM
Thu, Jan. 9, 4:31 PM
- KKR says it will open its first Canadian office next month in Calgary, the capital of Canada's oil patch, as it seeks to tap into growing demand for private-equity financing in the region and expand its presence in the global energy industry.
- KKR Director Brandon Freiman, who will relocate from the NYC headquarters to start up the new office, is eyeing investment of $500M to "several billion dollars" over the next five years in upstream oil and gas production, midstream pipelines and related infrastructure as well as energy services businesses.
- The planned investments will include providing financing instead of outright takeovers, KKR says.
- Canadian energy names on the radar: SU, IMO, BTE, SOQ, ERF, CVE, COSWF, AAV, BXE, CNQ.
Fri, Jan. 3, 5:02 PM| Comment!
Dec. 31, 2013, 11:27 AM| 1 Comment
Nov. 15, 2013, 4:36 PM
- Sonde Resources (SOQ) says its Tunisia farm-out agreement with Viking Exploration and Production has been terminated after Viking was unable to obtain the necessary $40M funding to close the farm-out.
- SOQ says it continues to work with other parties on finalizing the development plan for the Zarat oil field by year-end 2013 as requested by the Tunisian government.
Jan. 10, 2013, 11:54 AM
Dec. 28, 2012, 2:23 PMSonde Resources (SOQ +14.3%) posts its second straight big gain after the Africa-focused energy company said it had farmed out two-thirds of its interest in the Joint Oil Block to Viking Energy North Africa for $3M and other considerations. Shares jumped 10% yesterday on news SOQ's North African exploration obligations were extended. | Comment!
Dec. 28, 2012, 12:45 PM
Dec. 27, 2012, 10:50 AM
Instablogs are blogs which are instantly set up and networked within the Seeking Alpha community. Instablog posts are not selected, edited or screened by Seeking Alpha editors, in contrast to contributors' articles.
SOQ vs. ETF Alternatives
Other News & PR