There is research on this stock available only to PRO subscribers.
Thu, Aug. 14, 4:43 PM
Thu, May. 8, 6:18 PM
Thu, Jan. 9, 4:31 PM
- KKR says it will open its first Canadian office next month in Calgary, the capital of Canada's oil patch, as it seeks to tap into growing demand for private-equity financing in the region and expand its presence in the global energy industry.
- KKR Director Brandon Freiman, who will relocate from the NYC headquarters to start up the new office, is eyeing investment of $500M to "several billion dollars" over the next five years in upstream oil and gas production, midstream pipelines and related infrastructure as well as energy services businesses.
- The planned investments will include providing financing instead of outright takeovers, KKR says.
- Canadian energy names on the radar: SU, IMO, BTE, SOQ, ERF, CVE, COSWF, AAV, BXE, CNQ.
Fri, Jan. 3, 5:02 PM| Comment!
Dec. 31, 2013, 11:27 AM| 1 Comment
Nov. 15, 2013, 4:36 PM
- Sonde Resources (SOQ) says its Tunisia farm-out agreement with Viking Exploration and Production has been terminated after Viking was unable to obtain the necessary $40M funding to close the farm-out.
- SOQ says it continues to work with other parties on finalizing the development plan for the Zarat oil field by year-end 2013 as requested by the Tunisian government.
Jan. 10, 2013, 11:54 AM
Dec. 28, 2012, 2:23 PMSonde Resources (SOQ +14.3%) posts its second straight big gain after the Africa-focused energy company said it had farmed out two-thirds of its interest in the Joint Oil Block to Viking Energy North Africa for $3M and other considerations. Shares jumped 10% yesterday on news SOQ's North African exploration obligations were extended. | Comment!
Dec. 28, 2012, 12:45 PM
Dec. 27, 2012, 10:50 AM
There are no StockTalks on this stock yet.
SOQ vs. ETF Alternatives
Other News & PR