5d 1m 3m 1y 5y 10y
There is research on this stock available only to PRO subscribers.
Marketwire (Feb 14, 2014)
Sonde Resources Corp. Announces Delisting of Common Shares on TSX and Application for Listing on TSXVMarketwire (Jan 15, 2014)
Marketwire (Jan 3, 2014)
Marketwire (Dec 31, 2013)
Marketwire (Dec 5, 2013)
Marketwire (Dec 3, 2013)
SOQ vs. ETF Alternatives
Thursday, Jan 94:31 PM
Thursday, Jan 94:31 PM| 8 Comments
- KKR says it will open its first Canadian office next month in Calgary, the capital of Canada's oil patch, as it seeks to tap into growing demand for private-equity financing in the region and expand its presence in the global energy industry.
- KKR Director Brandon Freiman, who will relocate from the NYC headquarters to start up the new office, is eyeing investment of $500M to "several billion dollars" over the next five years in upstream oil and gas production, midstream pipelines and related infrastructure as well as energy services businesses.
- The planned investments will include providing financing instead of outright takeovers, KKR says.
- Canadian energy names on the radar: SU, IMO, BTE, SOQ, ERF, CVE, COSWF, AAV, BXE, CNQ.
Friday, Jan 35:02 PM|Friday, Jan 35:02 PM| Comment!
Tuesday, Dec 312013, 11:27 AM|Tuesday, Dec 312013, 11:27 AM| 1 Comment
Friday, Nov 152013, 4:36 PM
Friday, Nov 152013, 4:36 PM| Comment!
- Sonde Resources (SOQ) says its Tunisia farm-out agreement with Viking Exploration and Production has been terminated after Viking was unable to obtain the necessary $40M funding to close the farm-out.
- SOQ says it continues to work with other parties on finalizing the development plan for the Zarat oil field by year-end 2013 as requested by the Tunisian government.
Thursday, Jan 102013, 11:54 AM
Friday, Dec 282012, 2:23 PMSonde Resources (SOQ +14.3%) posts its second straight big gain after the Africa-focused energy company said it had farmed out two-thirds of its interest in the Joint Oil Block to Viking Energy North Africa for $3M and other considerations. Shares jumped 10% yesterday on news SOQ's North African exploration obligations were extended. |Friday, Dec 282012, 2:23 PM| Comment!
Friday, Dec 282012, 12:45 PM
Thursday, Dec 272012, 10:50 AMSonde Resources (SOQ +13.3%) announces approval of an extension of its exploratory obligations in Libya; the second-phase work program will include one new exploratory well to be drilled each year through 2015, and acquisition of a 200 sq. km. offshore 3D seismic. |Thursday, Dec 272012, 10:50 AM| Comment!