5d 1m 3m 1y 5y 10y
Business Wire (Feb 3, 2014)
Sparton Corporation to Present at Cowen & Company 35th Annual Aerospace/Defense & Transportation ConferenceBusiness Wire (Jan 31, 2014)
Business Wire (Jan 30, 2014)
Aydin Displays Awarded a $1.8 Million Contract for Upgraded Tactical Tomahawk Weapon Control System DisplaysBusiness Wire (Jan 7, 2014)
Business Wire (Dec 12, 2013)
Business Wire (Nov 19, 2013)
Sparton Corporation and USSI Joint Venture (SonobuoyTech Systems) Awarded $2.8M in Direct Foreign Sales ContractsBusiness Wire (Nov 19, 2013)
Business Wire (Nov 14, 2013)
SPA vs. ETF Alternatives
Sparton Corporation is a provider of complex and sophisticated electromechanical devices with capabilities that include concept development, industrial design, design and manufacturing engineering, production, distribution, and field service.
Thursday, Dec 122013, 1:07 PM
Thursday, Dec 122013, 1:07 PM| Comment!
- Sparton (SPA -0.3%) acquires electronic controls and assemblies contract manufacturer Beckwood Services in an all-cash deal. Terms were undisclosed.
- Beckwood generates annual revenue of $18M. Its customers include Fortune 1000 manufacturers of industrial control systems, measurement/detection equipment, analytical instruments, and military/DHS equipment.
- Sparton expects the acquisition to be accretive to earnings within the first year.
Tuesday, Sep 32013, 1:40 PM
Tuesday, Sep 32013, 1:40 PM| Comment!
- Sparton (SPA +1%) completes the acquisition of flat panel/touch-screen display solutions provider Aydin Displays from Video Display (VIDE +1.7%).
- The purchase price is comprised of cash, a 1-year 8% hold-back of the upfront price, and a $6M contingency based on Aydin's EBITDA in the next year. The subsidiary has a revenue run-rate of $18M.