Business Wire (Tue, 8:30AM)
Business Wire (Mon, 8:30AM)
Business Wire (Aug 7, 2014)
Business Wire (Jul 10, 2014)
Business Wire (Jul 9, 2014)
Business Wire (Jun 26, 2014)
Business Wire (May 29, 2014)
Sparton Corporation to Attend the KeyBanc Capital Markets Industrial, Automotive & Transportation ConferenceBusiness Wire (May 23, 2014)
at MarketWatch.com (Feb 25, 2011)
Dec. 12, 2013, 1:07 PM
- Sparton (SPA -0.3%) acquires electronic controls and assemblies contract manufacturer Beckwood Services in an all-cash deal. Terms were undisclosed.
- Beckwood generates annual revenue of $18M. Its customers include Fortune 1000 manufacturers of industrial control systems, measurement/detection equipment, analytical instruments, and military/DHS equipment.
- Sparton expects the acquisition to be accretive to earnings within the first year.
Sep. 3, 2013, 1:40 PM
- Sparton (SPA +1%) completes the acquisition of flat panel/touch-screen display solutions provider Aydin Displays from Video Display (VIDE +1.7%).
- The purchase price is comprised of cash, a 1-year 8% hold-back of the upfront price, and a $6M contingency based on Aydin's EBITDA in the next year. The subsidiary has a revenue run-rate of $18M.
SPA vs. ETF Alternatives
Sparton Corp is a provider of complex and sophisticated electromechanical devices with capabilities that include concept development, industrial design, design and manufacturing engineering, production, distribution, and field service.
Other News & PR