Wed, Aug. 5, 9:47 AM
- Spartan Motors (NASDAQ:SPAR) reports emergency response revenue rose 45.4% to $61.25M due to higher volume.
- Delivery and service vehicles revenue grew 6.7% to $52.84M due to 59.4% increase in higher aftermarket parts sales.
- Specialty chassis & vehicles increased 27.3% to $30.74M.
- Gross margin rate improved 110 bps to 12%.
- Backlog grew 6.48% Y/Y to $262.68M.
Wed, Aug. 5, 7:09 AM
Thu, Jul. 9, 1:32 PM
Mon, May 11, 4:49 PM
Tue, May 5, 7:03 AM
Tue, Feb. 24, 7:07 AM
Mon, Feb. 23, 5:30 PM
- AIXG, ALKS, AMT, BMO, CBRL, CEQP, CLDT, CLDX, CMCSA, CMLP, COT, CRNT, CRZO, CYRN, DAKT, DCI, DPZ, DRH, DYAX, ECL, EXAS, EXLS, EXPD, FDML, GLDD, GTLS, HD, IART, IPXL, M, MNKD, NEO, ODP, PCRX, PF, PLL, RLGY, SAFM, SAH, SHLX, SHOO, SPAR, SPWR, SUI, THRM, TOL, TREX, TRXC, UTHR, VAL, VSI, WEN, WIN, WLK, WPC, ZINC
Oct. 30, 2014, 7:41 AM
Oct. 27, 2014, 4:28 PM
Aug. 18, 2014, 12:41 PM
- Shares of Winnebago (WGO +5.8%) trade higher on what's been a broad rally in vehicle manufacturer stocks off of a mix of positive economic news for the industry.
- Navistar (NAV +4.7%), Arctic Cat (ACAT +4.4%), Polaris (PII +2.1%), and Spartan Motors (SPAR +2.4%) are also showing gains.
- Of the major automobile manufacturers, General Motors (GM +1.7%) is showing the most strength.
- Shares of Harley-Davidson (HOG +1.2%) aren't stuck in neutral either.
Aug. 5, 2014, 7:43 AM
Jun. 30, 2014, 5:35 PM
Jun. 24, 2014, 5:44 PM
- Joining the S&P 500: Affiliated Managers (AMG)
- Leaving the 500: Forest Labs (FRX)
- Joining the S&P MidCap 400: Forest Labs, LaSalle Hotel (LHO), Rayonier Advanced Materials (RYAM - about to be spun off from Rayonier), TimkenSteel (TMST - about to be spun off from Timken), Belden (BDC).
- Leaving the 400: Affiliated Managers, Intrepid Potash (IPI), Fidelity National (FNF), Greenhill (GHL).
- Joining the S&P SmallCap 600: Intrepid Potash, Greenhill, Synergy Resources (SYRG), Veritiv (VRTV - about to be spun off from International Paper), Sagent Pharma (SGNT).
- Leaving the 600: La Salle Hotel, Belden, JAKKS Pacific (JAKK), Spartan Motors (SPAR), Higher One (ONE).
- AMG +3.3% AH. LHO +1.8%. SGNT +3.3%. SYRG +3%. FNF -1.3%.
May 7, 2014, 10:06 AM
May 7, 2014, 8:03 AM
May 6, 2014, 5:30 PM
- AGN, ALE, AOL, ARIA, ARQL, ATRO, AVA, AYR, BAM, BUD, CHK, CLH, COT, CTSH, DUK, DVN, DWSN, DX, EE, ENB, END, FWLT, GTIV, GWPH, HNT, HTZ, HUM, INXN, KELYA, KING, LAMR, LGND, LINC, LMIA, MDLZ, MEMP, MZOR, NAVB, NJR, NTLS, NVDQ, POM, PRGO, QRE, RIGL, ROC, SBGI, SE, SEP, SFUN, SNSS, SPAR, SPB, STRA, SUSP, SUSS, TAP, THI, TLM, TMHC, TPC, TRGT, USAC, VOYA, VSI, WBAI, WPX, WRES, XEC.
SPAR vs. ETF Alternatives
Spartan Motors Inc is a custom engineer and manufacturer of specialized motor vehicle chassis and bodies. The Company through its subsidiaries also manufacturers bodies for markets including emergency response vehicles & delivery and service vehicles.
Other News & PR