Spectrum Brands: Significant FCF At A Discounted Valuation
There are 3 articles on this stock available only to PRO subscribers.
Wed, Oct. 15, 2:17 PM
- The ten companies in the Russell 1000 in which hedge funds hold the biggest stakes are down an average of 16% since that index hit an all-time high on September 18, according to Bloomberg. This stands against a slide in the index of just 7%.
- “The reactive selling is institutional,” says a portfolio manager. “Now redemptions are coming in, and that’s putting more pressure on the market. All these things are in the mix for perhaps exacerbating the move.”
- The list: Burger King Worldwide (BKW -4.5%), CVR Energy (CVI -2.4%), Spectrum Brands Holdings (SPB -3.3%), Ally Financial (ALLY -2.6%), Zynga (ZNGA -1.3%), NorthStar Realty (NRF -1.9%), Seventy Seven Energy (SSE -6.6%), Platform Specialty Products (PAH -1.4%), and SunEdison (SUNE -0.6%).
Wed, Jul. 30, 6:37 AM
Tue, Jul. 29, 6:03 PM
Tue, Jul. 29, 5:30 PM
- AB, ACCO, ADT, AMED, AMT, ATRO, AUO, BAH, BDC, BEN, CFR, CVE, D, DHX, DORM, DX, ENR, EVER, GIB, GRMN, GT, HAE, HES, HSP, HUM, HUN, IACI, ICLR, INGR, LFUS, LL, LO, LPLA, MGAM, MINI, MMYT, MRGE, MWV, NICE, NVMI, PAG, PBI, PEG, PSX, PSXP, PTRY, ROK, RRD, S, SAIA, SEE, SGNT, SMP, SO, SODA, SONS, SPB, SPW, TASR, TFX, TRI, VLO, VLY, WEC, WLP
Wed, May. 7, 7:18 AM| Comment!
Tue, May. 6, 5:30 PM
- AGN, ALE, AOL, ARIA, ARQL, ATRO, AVA, AYR, BAM, BUD, CHK, CLH, COT, CTSH, DUK, DVN, DWSN, DX, EE, ENB, END, FWLT, GTIV, GWPH, HNT, HTZ, HUM, INXN, KELYA, KING, LAMR, LGND, LINC, LMIA, MDLZ, MEMP, MZOR, NAVB, NJR, NTLS, NVDQ, POM, PRGO, QRE, RIGL, ROC, SBGI, SE, SEP, SFUN, SNSS, SPAR, SPB, STRA, SUSP, SUSS, TAP, THI, TLM, TMHC, TPC, TRGT, USAC, VOYA, VSI, WBAI, WPX, WRES, XEC.
Tue, Apr. 29, 5:13 PM| Comment!
Wed, Jan. 29, 4:47 PM| Comment!
Wed, Jan. 29, 4:23 PM| Comment!
Wed, Jan. 29, 12:10 AM| 5 Comments
Tue, Jan. 28, 5:35 PM| Comment!
Nov. 21, 2013, 7:12 AM
Nov. 21, 2013, 12:05 AM
Nov. 20, 2013, 5:27 PM
Nov. 18, 2013, 4:22 PM| Comment!
Sep. 30, 2013, 4:56 PM
- Spectrum Brands (SPB -0.1%) announces $100M in new term debt reduction, on top of a $100M previous pay down announced in Aug.
- Spectrum has now achieved its $200M debt reduction target for FY2013. Over the long term, management is aiming for a leverage ratio of 2.5-3.5, which stood at 4.8 before the most recent debt reduction.
- Some analysts see as much as $740M in reductions over the next 2 years on the back of strong free cash flow generation.
SPB vs. ETF Alternatives
Other News & PR