How Spindle Could Help Unwind RetailMeNot's Google Search Debacle
- RetailMeNot has gone from a high flying IPO darling with high expectations to a company disappointing Wall Street and barely above its IPO price in just one year.
- Google’s recent launch of Panda 4.0 has impacted the relevancy of RetailMeNot searches and has impacted its growth.
- RetailMeNot must diversify revenue sources into mobile. Leveraging beaconing to focus on in store content is the future of mobile commerce and different from the current RetailMeNot online focus.
- Spindle with its Yowza!! brand is one of the innovators in this space combining beaconing technology, offer delivery platform, and single national brand in one solution.
- Spindle's robust offering, current low valuation and being at an inflection point make it a perfect acquisition for RetailMeNot.