Fri, Aug. 29, 3:43 PM
- Constellation Energy Partners (CEP +11.9%) is sharply higher on news after yesterday's close that its board had approved a plan of conversion to a Delaware limited partnership called Sanchez Production Partners.
- In connection with the conversion, an affiliate of Sanchez Oil & Gas would become the general partner of the resulting LP.
- CEP expects to seek unitholder approval of the plan by year-end.
Mon, Aug. 25, 12:46 PM
Sep. 6, 2013, 12:45 PM
Sep. 6, 2013, 12:11 PM
- Constellation Energy Partners (CEP -15.9%) plunges after warning that legal costs related to its defense against litigation by PostRock Energy (PSTR -2.4%) may have a material effect on available cash, which could impact its ability to make distributions.
- CEP says the allegations contained in PSTR's lawsuit are without merit, and it will vigorously defend itself against the claims raised.
Aug. 30, 2013, 12:45 PM
May. 31, 2013, 12:57 PM
May. 31, 2013, 11:36 AM
Feb. 13, 2013, 8:25 AM
Feb. 5, 2013, 1:00 PM
Feb. 4, 2013, 12:25 PM
Aug. 9, 2012, 3:46 PMConstellation Energy Partners (CEP -3.9%) slides after posting a Q2 loss of $0.21/share as it cut back production with the price of oil and natural gas falling; CEP had posted a profit of $0.10/share in the year-ago period. Two-thirds of CEP's Q2 sales were from nat gas. FY2012 net production is forecast in a range of 13.3MMcfe-14.1MMcfe. | Comment!
SPP vs. ETF Alternatives
Other News & PR