Scorpio Gold Is An Undervalued 'Variant Perception' Play
- Scorpio Gold is a perfect example of variant perception as the depressed valuation implies a rapid production decrease despite recent evidence to the contrary.
- As a result, there is the potential for significant price appreciation even under the worst case scenario.
- Although the primary mining project only has a three year projected mine life, this estimate should continue to be extended as a result of successful drilling programs.
- Multiple properties advancing through the exploration phase should drive additional resource and production growth.
- There is the potential for cash flow to meaningfully exceed low market expectations after production and costs all came in better than expected last year.