Scorpio Gold Is An Undervalued 'Variant Perception' Play
- Scorpio Gold is a perfect example of variant perception as the depressed valuation implies a rapid production decrease despite recent evidence to the contrary.
- As a result, there is the potential for significant price appreciation even under the worst case scenario.
- Although the primary mining project only has a three year projected mine life, this estimate should continue to be extended as a result of successful drilling programs.
- Multiple properties advancing through the exploration phase should drive additional resource and production growth.
- There is the potential for cash flow to meaningfully exceed low market expectations after production and costs all came in better than expected last year.
There are no Transcripts on SRCRF.
We currently have no Breaking News on this stock.
Instablogs are blogs which are instantly set up and networked within the Seeking Alpha community. Instablog posts are not selected, edited or screened by Seeking Alpha editors, in contrast to contributors' articles.
SRCRF vs. ETF Alternatives
Scorpio Gold Corporation (TSX-V:SGN) holds a 70% interest in the Mineral Ridge heap leach gold mine in Esmeralda County, Nevada. The mine property features a very well-developed infrastructure and is host to multiple gold-bearing structures, veins and bodies at exploration, development and... More
Other News & PR