Tue, Apr. 21, 2:15 PM
- ServiceSource (NASDAQ:SREV) chief customer officer Ashley Johnson is "leaving the company to pursue other opportunities." Replacing her is Greg Hopkins, formerly the sales chief at BPO service providers Stream Global Services and TeleTech Holdings.
- Hopkins will "spearhead all global sales, marketing and customer-facing initiatives, with an emphasis on accelerating adoption amongst the company's customer base of Fortune 2000 enterprises."
- The provider of cloud-based revenue management software also rallied yesterday. The sales chief change comes two weeks after ServiceSource named a new CFO. Q1 results are due on May 7.
Mon, Apr. 20, 3:12 PM
- With the Nasdaq up 1.3%, many tech companies are posting big gains, and only a few are seeing major losses.
- Notable gainers include audio codec chipmaker Cirrus Logic (CRUS +4%), gaming headset maker Turtle Beach (HEAR +11.4%), video processor developer Pixelworks (PXLW +6%), U.S. solar installer Vivint (VSLR +5.4%), CDN owner Limelight (LLNW +5.9%), cloud revenue management software firm ServiceSource (SREV +4.9%), language software firm Rosetta Stone (RST +4.6%), and storage hardware maker Quantum (QTM +5.3%).
- Notable decliners include craft goods marketplace/recent IPO Etsy (ETSY -8%) and touch sensor developer UniPixel (UNXL -12.2%).
- Cirrus, a major beneficiary of strong iPhone 6 sales, has made fresh 52-week highs; the company reports on April 28, a day after Apple. Beaten-down Turtle Beach is up 52% from an early April low of $1.85; new executive hires and product launches might be helping. Quantum (also making new 52-week highs) is up 38% since pre-announcing strong March quarter sales on April 9. Pixelworks reports on April 30.
- Etsy is now down 18% from last Thursday's post-IPO opening trade of $31.00, as investors balance strong growth and a fervently loyal user base with steep multiples; shares are still up 60% from their $16 IPO price. Likewise, UniPixel is down 18% since announcing a deal to buy Atmel's XSense touch sensor assets on Friday morning.
- Previously covered: Microsoft, Manhattan Associates, Ascent Solar, Check Point/FireEye, Rovi, FARO Technologies
Tue, Apr. 7, 3:18 PM
- Today's notable tech gainers include privileged account protection software leader CyberArk (CYBR +7.5%), seismic hardware provider Geospace (GEOS +10.5%), M2M hardware/4G router provider Novatel (MIFI +8.4%), Chinese auto site Autohome (ATHM +5.5%), cloud revenue management software provider ServiceSource (SREV +5.4%), and unstructured data management software vendor Varonis (VRNS +4.9%). The Nasdaq is up 0.3%.
- There are fewer major decliners. Notable ones include RF chipmaker Qorvo (QRVO -3.5%), contract manufacturer Sanmina (SANM -3.4%), and IP licensing firm Worlds (OTCQB:WDDD -10.7%).
- Volatile CyberArk has risen to its highest levels since early March, two week before a lockup expired. Geospace, buoyed by rising oil prices, is up 22% over the last two days. ServiceSource's gains follow the naming of a new CFO.
- Qorvo's decline come in spite of a target hike (to $95 from $87) by Brean; the firm argues growing Chinese phone exports and rising RF chip content are offsetting domestic Chinese softness for Qorvo and peers.
- Previously covered: Twitter, FireEye, DragonWave, Axcelis, IGT, Marketo, 500.com, InPhi, Demandware, Splunk, Informatica
Mon, Apr. 6, 4:46 PM
- Robert Pinkerton, most recently the corporate development SVP of customer management outsourcing firm TeleTech and before that a finance exec at multiple companies, has been named ServiceSource's (NASDAQ:SREV) new CFO, effective today.
- Former QLogic CEO Simon Biddiscombe has been serving as interim CFO since last October. He'll remain on board as chief strategy officer until June 30, and be available for consultation for another 3 months.
Fri, Feb. 27, 9:15 AM
- Gainers: XIN +20%. CYCC +17%. SREV +16%. BLOX +16%. CYTX +13%. CLNE +12%. MNST +10%. ATOS +10%. SD +9%. SPLK +7%. MEET +6%. ARUN +6%. VIMC +6%. HZNP +6%.
- Losers: CVSL -42%. RESN -28%. MOSY -21%. WTW -18%. TUBE -17%. TBIO -14%. JCP -13%. DRL -13%. GENE -11%. OCN -8%. PBPB -8%. NBG -8%. NVAX -7%. FRO -5%.
Thu, Feb. 26, 5:38 PM
Thu, Feb. 26, 4:20 PM
Oct. 31, 2014, 12:47 PM
Oct. 30, 2014, 4:26 PM
Aug. 28, 2014, 12:46 PM
Aug. 1, 2014, 12:46 PM
Aug. 1, 2014, 9:15 AM
Jul. 31, 2014, 5:47 PM
Jul. 31, 2014, 4:30 PM
Jun. 16, 2014, 5:36 PM
May. 2, 2014, 12:49 PM
SREV vs. ETF Alternatives
ServiceSource International Inc is engaged in providing managed services, cloud software, and best-practice processes offering customer success and recurring revenue growth solutions for the Revenue Lifecycle of companies.
Other News & PR