5d 1m 3m 1y 5y 10y
There are 2 articles on this stock available only to PRO subscribers.
There are no Transcripts on SRNE.
PR Newswire (Jun 20, 2014)
PR Newswire (Jun 12, 2014)
PR Newswire (May 30, 2014)
PR Newswire (May 14, 2014)
PR Newswire (May 14, 2014)
Sorrento Announces Transfer of Orphan Drug Designation Sponsorship for Intrathecal Resiniferatoxin from NIHPR Newswire (May 13, 2014)
SRNE vs. ETF Alternatives
Tue, Jul. 1, 2:02 PM
- NIH division The National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases ((NIAID) awards a Phase 2 Small Business Technology Transfer Research (STTR) grant to Sorrento Therapeutics (SRNE -0.6%). The funds available under the grant are up to $1M per year for two years. The money will support the advanced preclinical development of human bispecific antibody therapeutics to prevent and treat Staphylococcus aureus infections, including methicillin-resistant S. aureus.
- NIAID also awards the company a Phase 1 STTR grant of $300K per year for up to two years to support the preclinical development of novel anti-Pseudomonas aeruginosa mAb immunotherapy or an Ab-mediated targeted antibiotic delivery vehicle.
- Sorrento President & CEO Henry Ji, Ph.D., says, "While Sorrento's main focus is bringing the clinical stage oncology asset Cynviloq and resiniferatoxin into the market as quickly as possible, non-dilutive funding from the NIH allows us to explore innovative therapies for unmet medical needs such as multiple drug resistant bacterial infections."
Thu, May. 15, 12:46 PM
Thu, May. 15, 9:15 AM
Thu, May. 15, 7:28 AM
- Shares of thinly traded nano cap Sorrento Therapeutics (SRNE) are off 21% premarket after it announces the pricing of its secondary stock offering of 4.765M shares. The $5.25 offer price represents a discount of almost 22% from yesterday's close of $6.70. Gross proceeds will be ~$25M. Underwriters over-allotment is 714,750 shares.
Thu, Apr. 17, 12:47 PM
Tue, Apr. 8, 12:45 PM| Tue, Apr. 8, 12:45 PM | Comment!
Tue, Apr. 8, 12:20 PM
- Recent IPO Sorrento Therapeutics (SRNE -17.1%) trades close to its October 25 first day close of $8.62 representing almost a 50% drop from its March 21 peak of $16.40 as investors continue their exodus from the biotech sector.
- iShares NASDAQ Biotech ETF (IBB -0.1%) is down 18% from its February 25 high of $275.40.
- Perhaps Aegis Capital should revisit its $40 PT?
Tue, Mar. 25, 8:08 AM
- Sorrento Therapeutics (SRNE) forms a wholly-owned subsidiary, Ark Animal Therapeutics, to develop resiniferatoxin (RTX) for veterinary applications.
- RTX targets TRPV-1, a receptor expressed on afferent nerves that becomes activated in inflammation-characterized diseases and resulting severe pain. In studies with dogs with advanced bone cancer, treatment with RTX significantly reduced pain for as long as nine months.
- Ark Animal will secure its own financial resources.
Dec. 19, 2013, 9:12 AM
Dec. 3, 2013, 10:28 AM
- Galectin Therapeutics (GALT +14.2%) initiated at Buy at MLV. Price target is $20.
- Oramed Pharma (ORMP +3.6%) started at Buy at Aegis. Price target is $25.
- Sorrento Therapeutics (SRNE +2.6%) started at Buy at Aegis. Price target is $40.
- Team Health (TMH +0.4%) initiated at Buy at SunTrust. Price target is $54.
- IPC (IPCM +0.1%) started at Neutral at SunTrust. Price target is $63.
Nov. 21, 2013, 9:29 AM
- Aetna (AET) initiated at Overweight by Morgan Stanley. Price target is $83.
- WellPoint (WLP) initiated at Equalweight by Morgan Stanley. See also: WLP to reaffirm guidance.
- Cigna (CI) started at Overweight by Morgan Stanley. Price target is $100.
- Humana (HUM) started at Equalweight at Morgan Stanley.
- Sorrento Therapeutics (SRNE) started at Buy at CRT Capital. Price target is $11.
- Cardinal Health (CAH) initiated at Hold at Deutsche Bank. Price target is $66.
- Charles River Labs (CRL) started at Hold at Deutsche Bank. Price target is $55.
- althenahealth (ATHN) started at Buy at Deutsche Bank. Price target is $162.
- UnitedHealth (UNH) started at Overweight at Morgan Stanley. Price target is $84.
- Centene (CNC) started at Equalweight at Morgan Stanley.
- Amicus Therapeutics (FOLD) cut to Neutral from Buy at Janney. Price target is now $2.50. See also: FOLD revises terms of Glaxo deal, outlines acquisition, financing.
Other TSLA news & PR