SA News • Wed, Nov. 19
There are no Transcripts on SRWRF.
Wed, Nov. 19, 8:19 AM
- Enphase Energy (NASDAQ:ENPH) +4.2% premarket on news it agreed to a strategic partnership with SolarWorld (OTCPK:SRWRF) to share market channels and develop products together.
- ENPH will be the supplier of SolarWorld's microinverter systems for custom engineered system solutions in the U.S. market, and the companies are expanding the partnership across their worldwide distribution networks.
Tue, May. 20, 7:35 AM
- The U.S. has charged five Chinese military officers for hacking into American nuclear, metal and solar companies to steal trade secrets.
- Companies that the suspects targeted include Alcoa (AA), Allegheny Technologies (ATI), United States Steel (X), Toshiba (TOSBF) unit Westinghouse Electric, the U.S. operations of SolarWorld (SRWRD), and a steel workers' union.
- Officials said the firms suffered "significant" losses, although they declined to provide details.
- Alcoa said that to its knowledge, "no material information was compromised."
- The U.S. probably won't be able to prosecute the officers, as China is unlikely to hand them over.
- The charges come amid long-running tension between the U.S. and China over cyber-espionage. Documents leaked by Edward Snowden show that the U.S. has tampered with Cisco-made equipment that was for sales overseas.
Aug. 13, 2012, 1:53 PMSolar stocks are weak today (TAN -2.8%), possibly due to a guidance cut from SolarWorld (SRWRF.PK): the troubled German module vendor, whose shares fell 12.2% in Frankfurt, now expects 1H sales to be down 36% Y/Y. Bucking the trend is Canadian Solar (CSIQ +1.3%), which just received a $94M loan from China Development Bank. That won't do anything to soothe U.S. and E.U. concerns about Chinese government support for local manufacturers. | Comment!
Nov. 19, 2008, 10:14 AM
SRWRF vs. ETF Alternatives
SolarWorld is a solar power technology company based in Germany. Co. engages in the photovoltaic power generation business worldwide. Co.'s operations involve the research, development, production, and recycling along the entire solar value chain, from silicon via crystallization, wafer, cell,... More
Other News & PR