Wed, Jul. 29, 4:15 PM
Wed, Apr. 29, 4:20 PM
- Q1 FFO (absent charges) of $1.09 per share vs. $0.98 one year ago.
- Same-store NOI up 7.5% Y/Y, with revenues up 5.7% and operating expenses up 2.5%. Average occupancy up 100 bps and rental rates up 3.4%.
- Guidance: Q2 FFO of $1.21-$1.23 per share and full-year FFO of $4.79-$4.85.
- Conference call tomorrow at 9 ET
- Previously: Sovran Self Storage beats by $0.01, misses on revenue (April 29)
- SSS flat after hours
Wed, Apr. 29, 4:05 PM
Wed, Feb. 18, 4:31 PM
- Q4 adjusted FFO of $38.3M or $1.13 per share vs. $33.5M and $1.04 one year ago.
- Revenues up 17.9% Y/Y, with operating expenses up 14.1%; NOI up 19.6%.
- Revenues for stores wholly-owned since Jan. 1, 2013 up 6.3% Y/Y, thanks to average occupancy up 60 bps and a 5.2% increase in rates.
- 2015 guidance: Revenue up 5-6%, operating costs up 3-4%, NOI up 6-7%. Houston market makes up 11% of forecasted NOI and is expected to perform at least as well as rest of portfolio. Full-year FFO per share of $4.76-$4.82 (vs. $4.37 in 2014).
- Conference call at 9 ET
- Previously: Sovran Self Storage FFO in-line, misses on revenue (Feb. 18)
- SSS flat after hours
Wed, Feb. 18, 4:14 PM
Tue, Feb. 17, 5:35 PM
- ABX, ACT, AMTG, ARII, ARRS, ASGN, AVG, AXLL, BGS, BJRI, CAR, CDE, CSLT, CVG, CW, CYNI, DENN, DTLK, ELNK, EOG, EQC, ETE, ETP, EXAM, FNF, HSTM, HT, IAG, IPI, KEG, KEYW, LHO, LOPE, MANT, MAR, MHLD, MIC, MRO, NVMI, OGS, OIS, PAAS, PCYC, PKD, REXX, RGP, SBRA, SCTY, SIX, SNPS, SSS, STR, SUN, SUNE, SXL, TERP, THRX, TILE, TRN, TS, UAM, WES, WGP, WMB, WPZ, XPO, YUME
Oct. 29, 2014, 4:28 PM
Jul. 30, 2014, 5:27 PM
May 1, 2014, 3:29 PM
- Adjusted FFO per share of $0.98 was up from $0.84 a year ago, with boosted occupancy and rental rates more than offsetting increases in property taxes, snow removal, and utilities. CEO David Rogers notes Sovran (SSS -2.3%) had fewer move-outs than in recent winters.
- Same store revenue grew 8.3% Y/Y thanks to a 310 basis point rise in occupancy, a 3.4% increase in rental rates, and strong growth in insurance commissions. Same store operating expenses grew 6.4%.
- Six properties acquired thus far in 2014 for $86.7M, and another 17 are under contract with a combined purchase price of $120.7M.
- Guidance is boosted, with revenue expected to rise 6.5-7.5% in Q2 and 6-7% on the year. Operating costs including property taxes are expected to rise 6-7% in Q2 and 5-6% for the year. NOI is expected to rise 6.5-7.5% in Q2 and the same for the year. FFO per share should be $1.03-$1.05 in Q2 and $4.25-$4.29 for the year.
- Previously: Sovran Self Storage Inc. AFFO beats by $0.01, beats on revenue
- The rest of the sector - along with Sovran having a good run this year - is also in the red on the session. Public Storage (PSA -0.4%), Extra Space Storage (EXR -1.1%), CubeSmart (CUBE -0.8%)
Apr. 30, 2014, 4:36 PM
Feb. 25, 2014, 4:27 PM
Feb. 25, 2014, 12:10 AM
Feb. 24, 2014, 5:35 PM
Nov. 5, 2013, 5:23 PM
Jul. 31, 2013, 5:57 PM
May 1, 2013, 5:33 PM
SSS vs. ETF Alternatives
Other News & PR