There are no Focus articles on SSY.
Business Wire (May 14, 2014)
Business Wire (Feb 24, 2014)
Business Wire (Feb 14, 2014)
Fri, Jul. 25, 3:27 PM
- Money is flowing into hospital management firms today on bullish views about the impact of The Affordable Care Act. LifePoint Hospitals (LPNT +7.2%) leads the charge after it increased its earnings guidance earlier today.
- (UHS +6.6%) (HCA +2.3%) (SEM +0.4%) (THC +8.8%) (SSY -4.2%) (CYH +3.8%) (CHDX) (SCAI +1%) (ADPT -1.1%)
Wed, May. 14, 8:48 AM
Wed, Apr. 2, 10:25 AM
- The federal mandate expanding the number of diagnostic codes to 69,000 from today's 14,000 and procedure codes to 85,000 from 13,000 stresses healthcare providers. The mandate's intent, termed ICD-10, is to increase the accuracy of reporting and reduce fraud.
- Healthcare institutions face significant investments in training and IT system updates in order to comply with the new rules.
- The original conversion date was October 1, but the Senate passed a bill on Monday granting institutions a one-year reprieve.
- (UHS) (HCA) (SSY) (LPNT) (THC) (CYH) (CHDX) (SEM) (SCAI)
Tue, Mar. 11, 12:47 PM
Mon, Feb. 24, 12:48 PM
Mon, Jan. 27, 12:46 PM
Fri, Jan. 24, 2:20 PM| Comment!
Fri, Jan. 24, 12:47 PM
Feb. 6, 2013, 12:45 PM
Oct. 3, 2012, 12:45 PM
SSY vs. ETF Alternatives
SunLink Health Systems Inc provides healthcare services through two business segments: - Healthcare Facilities & Specialty Pharmacy. The company also owns & leases hospitals, nursing homes & medical centers & offers pharmaceuticals & biological products.
Other News & PR