Ben Kramer-Miller • Mon, Nov. 17
There are 2 articles on this stock available only to PRO subscribers.
- St. Andrew Goldfields reported lower gold production as the Hislop Mine shut down and flooding restricted production at the company's Holt Mine.
- I had not anticipated this in my bullish article.
- Shares remain undervalued and unresponsive to the company's growth potential, making this a potential opportunity for gold bulls.
Update: St. Andrew Goldfields Reports Strong Exploration Results At Its Flagship Holt ProjectBen Kramer-Miller • Sun, Oct. 19
- St. Andrew Goldfields reports several high-grade drill holes at its flagship Holt Project.
- I had discussed exploration at Holt as a driver of the stock going forward.
- This is clearly bullish, and weakness in the share price as of late has created a potential long-term entry point.
- St. Andrew Goldfields produced ~21,200 oz. of gold in the third quarter, which was in line with guidance.
- This exceeds my estimate, although it is in line with the company's updated guidance of 85,000 oz. - 90,000 oz.
- Shares remain depressed as the company will have trouble turning a profit at $1,200/oz. gold, but longer term management should be able to bring costs down, making this stock compelling.
- St. Andrew Goldfields reported a small profit as the company's higher cost operations produce less.
- The company's main driver going forward is its low-cost Taylor Project, which should be in production next year.
- Production costs were in line with my estimates but below my estimates ex-Taylor.
- The company is still highly undervalued and gold bulls should consider taking a position at the current price.
St. Andrew Goldfields: 5 Different Insiders Have Purchased Shares During The Last 30 Days
- Five insiders purchased St Andrew Goldfields' stock within one month.
- The stock was sold by no insiders in the month of intensive purchasing.
- Two of these five insiders increased their holdings by more than 10%.
St. Andrew Goldfields Has Enormous Upside Potential
A Window Of Opportunity For 2 Canadian Mid-Cap Gold Miners?
We currently have no Breaking News on this stock.
STADF vs. ETF Alternatives
St Andrew Goldfields Ltd. ("SAS" or the "Company") is a Canadian based gold mining and exploration Company with an extensive land package in the Timmins mining district, northeastern Ontario, Canada, which lies within the world famous Abitibi greenstone belt. SAS operates the Holt. Holloway and... More
Other News & PR