Tracking David Einhorn's Portfolio - Q3 2013 Update
There are no Focus articles on STBZ.
There are no Transcripts on STBZ.
Wed, Aug. 27, 3:03 PM
Tue, Jun. 24, 8:18 AM
- State Bank Financial (STBZ) agrees to acquire Georgia-Carolina Bancshares (GECR) in a cash and stock deal with valuation of roughly $82M, or $22.35 per share (vs. last night's close of $13.71). The deal is expected to close in 2015 Q1.
- State Bank will host a conference call to discuss at 10 ET.
- Source: Press Release
- The acquirer is ahead 4% premarket.
Wed, May. 28, 4:23 PM
Wed, Apr. 30, 8:26 AM
Wed, Feb. 12, 3:28 PM
Nov. 20, 2013, 5:09 PM
Nov. 14, 2013, 5:57 PM
- Intrexon (XON) +4.8% AH after David Einhorn's Greenlight Capital reveals it opened a ~2.1M-share position in the biotech company that went public in August. (13F)
- Greenlight also started positions in NVR and Tempur Sealy (TPX), and added large stakes in WPX Energy (WPX) and Spirit AeroSystems (SPR); it closed positions on Oaktree Capital (OAK), State Bank Financial (STBZ) and Capital Bank Financial (CBF), while selling 20% of its shares in Rite Aid (RAD).
- Its biggest positions are still in Apple (AAPL), 21.1% of the portfolio; GM, 11.3%; and Marvell Technology (MRVL), 9.4%.
Oct. 24, 2013, 9:50 AM
Aug. 27, 2013, 7:31 AM
Jul. 25, 2013, 10:06 AM
May. 22, 2013, 5:49 PM
Apr. 25, 2013, 11:33 AM
Feb. 27, 2013, 6:56 PM
Aug. 17, 2012, 6:52 AM
There are no StockTalks on this stock yet.
STBZ vs. ETF Alternatives
Other News & PR