Tracking David Einhorn's Portfolio - Q3 2013 Update
There are no Focus articles on STBZ.
There are no Transcripts on STBZ.
GlobeNewswire (Aug 4, 2014)
GlobeNewswire (Jul 24, 2014)
State Bank Financial Corporation Announces Release Date and Conference Call for Second Quarter 2014 ResultsGlobeNewswire (Jul 8, 2014)
GlobeNewswire (Jun 24, 2014)
GlobeNewswire (May 28, 2014)
Tue, Jun. 24, 8:18 AM
- State Bank Financial (STBZ) agrees to acquire Georgia-Carolina Bancshares (GECR) in a cash and stock deal with valuation of roughly $82M, or $22.35 per share (vs. last night's close of $13.71). The deal is expected to close in 2015 Q1.
- State Bank will host a conference call to discuss at 10 ET.
- Source: Press Release
- The acquirer is ahead 4% premarket.
Wed, May. 28, 4:23 PM
Wed, Apr. 30, 8:26 AM
Wed, Feb. 12, 3:28 PM
Nov. 20, 2013, 5:09 PM
Nov. 14, 2013, 5:57 PM
- Intrexon (XON) +4.8% AH after David Einhorn's Greenlight Capital reveals it opened a ~2.1M-share position in the biotech company that went public in August. (13F)
- Greenlight also started positions in NVR and Tempur Sealy (TPX), and added large stakes in WPX Energy (WPX) and Spirit AeroSystems (SPR); it closed positions on Oaktree Capital (OAK), State Bank Financial (STBZ) and Capital Bank Financial (CBF), while selling 20% of its shares in Rite Aid (RAD).
- Its biggest positions are still in Apple (AAPL), 21.1% of the portfolio; GM, 11.3%; and Marvell Technology (MRVL), 9.4%.
Oct. 24, 2013, 9:50 AM
Aug. 27, 2013, 7:31 AM
Jul. 25, 2013, 10:06 AM
May. 22, 2013, 5:49 PM
Apr. 25, 2013, 11:33 AM
Feb. 27, 2013, 6:56 PM
Aug. 17, 2012, 6:52 AM
There are no StockTalks on this stock yet.
STBZ vs. ETF Alternatives
Other News & PR