GlobeNewswire (Thu, 7:00AM)
GlobeNewswire (Feb 26, 2014)
GlobeNewswire (Feb 20, 2014)
GlobeNewswire (Feb 6, 2014)
GlobeNewswire (Feb 4, 2014)
GlobeNewswire (Jan 7, 2014)
Stemline Therapeutics Inc is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company engaged in discovering, acquiring, developing and commercializing proprietary therapeutics that target both cancer stem cells, or CSCs, and tumor bulk.
Tuesday, Feb 1112:46 PM|Tuesday, Feb 1112:46 PM| Comment!
Friday, Jan 1712:48 PM
Tuesday, Dec 32013, 8:59 AM
Tuesday, Dec 32013, 8:59 AM| 1 Comment
- Shares of Stemline Therapeutics (STML) are off 4% in premarket trading in the face of a rather negative article by TheStreet's Adam Feuerstein.
- Feuerstein discusses the company's use of posts from a message board (hosted by the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society) in its investor slide deck.
- The article questions the appropriateness of leaving out certain passages of the posts when using them in the investor presentation.
- Feuerstein also says "a donor lymphocyte infusion" may have contributed to the complete remission of one patient being treated with SL-401, a possibility the company acknowledged as "within the realm of possibility."
- For more on SL-401, see here.
Monday, Nov 252013, 1:44 PM
Monday, Nov 252013, 1:44 PM| 1 Comment
- Stemline Therapeutics (STML +11.6%) enjoys a strong session after announcing late Friday evening that the results of a clinical trial of SL-701 in low-grade glioma were being presented at a Meeting of the World Federation of Neuro-Oncology.
- The company says an abstract shows the vaccine is "well-tolerated and induced specific and sustained immune responses against its brain tumor targets."
- Additionally, STML says the results show "patients with a high magnitude of immunologic responsiveness experienced prolonged progression free survival." (PR)
Thursday, Nov 142013, 10:53 AM
Thursday, Nov 142013, 10:53 AM| Comment!
- Stemline Therapeutics (STML +11.2%) rallies after saying investigators will give a clinical update of SL-401 in blastic plasmacytoid dendritic cell neoplasm at ASH.
- Also on the agenda: Preclinical data for SL-401 in multiple myeloma and chronic eosinophilic leukemia and preclinical data from SL-101 in AML.
- The company announces one new BPDCN patient CR and notes that "to date there have been 5 CRs and 1 PR" out of seven evaluable patients for an ORR of 86%. (PR)
- Previously: Aegis sees SL-401 peak sales of $800M to $3B.
Wednesday, Oct 302013, 2:31 PM
Wednesday, Oct 302013, 2:31 PM| Comment!
- Aegis boosts its price target on Stemline Therapeutics (STML -5.7%) to $70 (from $40). That's good for upside of around 141% from current levels.
- Like Wedbush's David Nierengarten, analyst Ram Selvaraju likes SL-401 and thinks the drug will get marketing authorization for both blastic plasmacytoid dendritic cell neoplasm and AML, ultimately resulting in peak sales of $800M to $3B.
- "STML is currently completing the final stages of a larger-scale manufacturing run for SL-401, which should provide sufficient cGMP-grade material to conduct additional clinical studies in BPDCN, AML and other niche hematological malignancies such as hairy cell leukemia," Selvaraju says.
Wednesday, Oct 232013, 2:19 PM|Wednesday, Oct 232013, 2:19 PM| Comment!
Tuesday, Oct 222013, 12:45 PM|Tuesday, Oct 222013, 12:45 PM| Comment!
Monday, Oct 142013, 12:45 PM
Wednesday, Sep 112013, 5:23 PM
Wednesday, Sep 112013, 5:23 PM| Comment!
- Wedbush starts Stemline Therapeutics (STML) at Outperform.
- Analyst David Nierengarten likes SL-401 — which scored an Orphan Drug designation for blastic plasmacytoid dendritic cell neoplasm back in June — saying the targeted diphtheria toxin fusion protein could see regulatory approval "as early as year-end 2015."
- Nierengarten highlights the results from a Phase I/II BPDCN trial and notes that a Phase 2 study is set to begin in H1 2014.
- Price target is $49 representing a 34% upside from today's close.
Thursday, Aug 292013, 2:03 PM
Thursday, Aug 292013, 2:03 PM| Comment!
- Stemline Therapeutics (STML +5.7%) moves up today after Jefferies initiates coverage with a Buy and a hefty $60 price target.
- Jefferies says that STML's lead drug, SL-401, is entering pivotal trials in 2014 for the treatment of BPDCN, a rare lymphoma, and third-line acute myeloid leukemia.
- The firm views response rates in both settings as robust, including durable complete responses, after a single cycle of treatment, and believes that even better efficacy could be achieved with multiple SL-401 cycles. It estimates SL-401 peak sales of over $500M.
Wednesday, Aug 212013, 3:14 PM
Tuesday, Jul 302013, 10:40 AM|Tuesday, Jul 302013, 10:40 AM| Comment!
Friday, Jun 212013, 10:46 AMAegis Capital sees good things in Stemline Therapeutics' (STML +1.8%) future, noting that the company "appears to be exceptionally well-funded [and] should continue to attract interest based on the accelerated development pathway for its lead drug candidate, SL-401 " (I, II, III). The shares are reiterated at Buy and the price target is raised to $40 from $35. |Friday, Jun 212013, 10:46 AM| Comment!
Tuesday, Jun 182013, 11:09 AMStemline Therapeutics (STML +10%) moves up again today after being initiated at Ladenburg Thalmann with a Buy rating and a hefty $36 price target. The stock has been moving steadily higher over the past few weeks, after the FDA granted an Orphan Drug Designation to its treatment for blastic plasmacytoid dendritic cell neoplasm, SL-401. |Tuesday, Jun 182013, 11:09 AM| Comment!
Friday, Jun 142013, 12:20 PMShares of Stemline Therapeutics (STML +4.5%) move up again today, hitting another 52-week high. The stock has soared over 34% since Monday, when its treatment for blastic plasmacytoid dendritic cell neoplasm, SL-401, received an Orphan Drug designation from the FDA. |Friday, Jun 142013, 12:20 PM| Comment!
Instablogs are blogs which are instantly set up and networked within the Seeking Alpha community. Instablog posts are not selected, edited or screened by Seeking Alpha editors, in contrast to contributors' articles.