There is research on this stock available only to PRO subscribers.
There are no Transcripts on STML.
Tue, Sep. 9, 3:50 PM
- In what is becoming a recurrent theme, thinly-traded nano cap Stemline Therapeutics (STML +12.8%) jumps on a 4x surge in volume, albeit on turnover of less than 500K shares. Prices are still down over 70% from the peak of $47.25 almost a year ago.
- CEO Ivan Bergstein, M.D., is scheduled to present at Friday's Aegis Capital Healthcare & Tech Conference in Las Vegas.
Thu, Aug. 14, 8:01 AM
Thu, Aug. 14, 7:19 AM
Tue, May. 20, 12:46 PM
Tue, Feb. 11, 12:46 PM
Fri, Jan. 17, 12:48 PM
Dec. 3, 2013, 8:59 AM
- Shares of Stemline Therapeutics (STML) are off 4% in premarket trading in the face of a rather negative article by TheStreet's Adam Feuerstein.
- Feuerstein discusses the company's use of posts from a message board (hosted by the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society) in its investor slide deck.
- The article questions the appropriateness of leaving out certain passages of the posts when using them in the investor presentation.
- Feuerstein also says "a donor lymphocyte infusion" may have contributed to the complete remission of one patient being treated with SL-401, a possibility the company acknowledged as "within the realm of possibility."
- For more on SL-401, see here.
Nov. 25, 2013, 1:44 PM
- Stemline Therapeutics (STML +11.6%) enjoys a strong session after announcing late Friday evening that the results of a clinical trial of SL-701 in low-grade glioma were being presented at a Meeting of the World Federation of Neuro-Oncology.
- The company says an abstract shows the vaccine is "well-tolerated and induced specific and sustained immune responses against its brain tumor targets."
- Additionally, STML says the results show "patients with a high magnitude of immunologic responsiveness experienced prolonged progression free survival." (PR)
Nov. 14, 2013, 10:53 AM
- Stemline Therapeutics (STML +11.2%) rallies after saying investigators will give a clinical update of SL-401 in blastic plasmacytoid dendritic cell neoplasm at ASH.
- Also on the agenda: Preclinical data for SL-401 in multiple myeloma and chronic eosinophilic leukemia and preclinical data from SL-101 in AML.
- The company announces one new BPDCN patient CR and notes that "to date there have been 5 CRs and 1 PR" out of seven evaluable patients for an ORR of 86%. (PR)
- Previously: Aegis sees SL-401 peak sales of $800M to $3B.
Oct. 30, 2013, 2:31 PM
- Aegis boosts its price target on Stemline Therapeutics (STML -5.7%) to $70 (from $40). That's good for upside of around 141% from current levels.
- Like Wedbush's David Nierengarten, analyst Ram Selvaraju likes SL-401 and thinks the drug will get marketing authorization for both blastic plasmacytoid dendritic cell neoplasm and AML, ultimately resulting in peak sales of $800M to $3B.
- "STML is currently completing the final stages of a larger-scale manufacturing run for SL-401, which should provide sufficient cGMP-grade material to conduct additional clinical studies in BPDCN, AML and other niche hematological malignancies such as hairy cell leukemia," Selvaraju says.
Oct. 23, 2013, 2:19 PM| Comment!
Oct. 22, 2013, 12:45 PM
Oct. 14, 2013, 12:45 PM
Sep. 11, 2013, 5:23 PM
- Wedbush starts Stemline Therapeutics (STML) at Outperform.
- Analyst David Nierengarten likes SL-401 — which scored an Orphan Drug designation for blastic plasmacytoid dendritic cell neoplasm back in June — saying the targeted diphtheria toxin fusion protein could see regulatory approval "as early as year-end 2015."
- Nierengarten highlights the results from a Phase I/II BPDCN trial and notes that a Phase 2 study is set to begin in H1 2014.
- Price target is $49 representing a 34% upside from today's close.
Aug. 29, 2013, 2:03 PM
- Stemline Therapeutics (STML +5.7%) moves up today after Jefferies initiates coverage with a Buy and a hefty $60 price target.
- Jefferies says that STML's lead drug, SL-401, is entering pivotal trials in 2014 for the treatment of BPDCN, a rare lymphoma, and third-line acute myeloid leukemia.
- The firm views response rates in both settings as robust, including durable complete responses, after a single cycle of treatment, and believes that even better efficacy could be achieved with multiple SL-401 cycles. It estimates SL-401 peak sales of over $500M.
Aug. 21, 2013, 3:14 PM
Instablogs are blogs which are instantly set up and networked within the Seeking Alpha community. Instablog posts are not selected, edited or screened by Seeking Alpha editors, in contrast to contributors' articles.
STML vs. ETF Alternatives
Stemline Therapeutics Inc is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company. The Company is engaged in discovering, acquiring, developing and commercializing proprietary therapeutics that target both cancer stem cells, or CSCs, and tumor bulk.
Other News & PR