Stalwart Tankers Should Delay Their IPO Indefinitely
- STST operates with massive levels of debt and leverage that make this a risky position.
- STST will need to raise debt, or dilute shareholders on a regular basis going forward.
- STST will need a flawless execution of their growth strategy and help from financing to remain solvent.
- Recently organized under the laws of the Republic of the Marshall Islands to own and operate a fleet of mid-size stainless steel chemical tankers.
- Will initially operate a fleet of five stainless steel chemical tankers.
- The IPO market is not too receptive to yet another start-up tanker company.
Investors Should Steer Clear Of Stalwart Tankers IPO
- STST is a Greece based firm that was recently formed to own and operate mid-size stainless steel chemical tankers.
- STST plans to raise $150 million in its upcoming IPO, aiming for a market value of $188 million, with a target price of $11-$13 per share.
- Given STST’s reliance on the uncertain recovery of the shipping market, and lack of operating history, we suggest investors steer away from this IPO.
There are no Transcripts on STST.
We currently have no Breaking News on this stock.
STST vs. ETF Alternatives
Currently, there's no company description for STST.
Country: United States
Other News & PR