SA News • Tue, Dec. 16
There is research on this stock available only to PRO subscribers.
From other sites
at Nasdaq.com (Fri, 11:52AM)
at Nasdaq.com (Nov 25, 2014)
at CNBC.com (Oct 22, 2014)
at CNBC.com (Oct 16, 2014)
at CNBC.com (Sep 3, 2014)
at CNBC.com (Aug 26, 2014)
at CNBC.com (Aug 21, 2014)
at MarketWatch.com (May 31, 2014)
at CNBC.com (Mar 5, 2014)
at CNBC.com (Oct 22, 2013)
Tue, Dec. 16, 9:43 PM
Wed, Nov. 5, 8:18 AM
- Core earnings of $124.8M or $0.55 per share vs. $115.2M and $0.51 one year ago.
- Real Estate Investment Lending Segment: Core earnings of $71M vs. $76.2M in Q2. Originations of $1.7B v. $600M.
- LNR Segment: Core earnings of $53.9M vs. $39M in Q2.
- Book value per share of $17.65 up 3% from Q2.
- Full-year core EPS expected at $2.12-$2.16.
- Conference call at 9 ET
- Previously: Starwood Property Trust beats by $0.04
- STWD flat premarket
Wed, Nov. 5, 6:34 AM
Tue, Nov. 4, 5:30 PM
- ACT, ANSS, ARIA, ATHM, AVA, AWR, AXAS, BBEP, BPI, BSFT, CBB, CCC, CEQP, CHK, CLH, CNP, COV, CSTE, CTSH, DAVE, DNR, DUK, EE, ENB, ENDP, FSS, GLDD, GTN, HFC, HL, HRC, INXN, KELYA, LAMR, LPX, LVLT, MDLZ, MEMP, MGA, MNTA, MVIS, NICE, NRG, NUS, OGE, PWE, PWR, RDC, RLGY, ROC, RRD, RTI, SBGI, SE, SEP, SMG, SSYS, STWD, SWC, THI, TMHC, TRGT, TW, TWX, VG, VOYA, WCG, WIX, YORW
Thu, Oct. 2, 9:45 AM| Comment!
Wed, Aug. 6, 8:28 AM
- Q2 core earnings of $115.2M or $0.51 per share vs. $69M and $0.42 one year ago. Excluding the LNR purchase and the SWAY spinoff, core EPS gained 48% Y/Y. Dividend is $0.48.
- Real Estate Investment Lending Segment core earnings of $76.2M up from $38.2M a year ago. Originations of $600M during Q, with another $1.1B of loans closed since June 30. Nearly all are Libor-based floating rate and company estimates a 100 basis point boost in Libor would increase income by $14M. Carrying value of investment portfolio of $5.8B and it's expected to generate a leveraged return of 10.2-10.8%. Average LTV of 65.2%.
- LNR Segment core earnings of $39M. Principal assets are CMBS, special servicing intangibles, and conduit loans. Total carrying value of investments is $1.081B.
- Full-year core EPS guidance of $2-$2.20 per share is affirmed.
- Conference call at 9 ET
- Previously: Starwood Property Trust misses by $0.01
- STWD flat premarket
Wed, Aug. 6, 6:35 AM
Tue, Aug. 5, 5:30 PM
- ANR, AOL, APO, ARIA, AVA, AVT, BRKR, CEQP, CHK, CLH, CMLS, CNP, CONE, CSTE, CTSH, DBD, DISH, DNR, DVN, DWSN, EE, ELOS, GEO, GOV, GWPH, HFC, HNT, INXN, IPXL, ITC, KELYA, LINC, LIOX, MDLZ, MEMP, MVIS, NAVB, NUS, PERI, PH, PKD, POWR, RDC, RL, ROC, SBGI, SE, SEP, SF, SJI, SKYW, STWD, TAP, THI, TRGT, TWX, VC, VIAB, VITC, VOYA, WD, WIX, WPX, ZINC
Wed, Jul. 23, 2:59 PM
- The 1M square foot California Center office complex in Pleasanton, CA was purchased by Swift Real Estate Partners for $160M. Starwood (STWD) provided $152M in financing, but before anyone worries about too steep of a LTV ratio, just $106.5M is for the purchase, and $45.5M will be used to pay for capital improvements.
Wed, Jul. 2, 2:47 PM| Comment!
Tue, Jul. 1, 1:09 PM
- Already deep into an investigation of nonbank servicers of residential mortgages, NY's Ben Lawsky is prepping a probe of commercial real estate loan servicers, reports Reuters.
- At issue are whether subsidiaries are wrongly profiting from loans they are servicing. A case in point is CWCapital (owned by Fortress) - one of the CMBS industry's top 3 servicers - which manages Stuyvesant Town's $3B in defaulted CMBS. CW also controls the sale process for the complex and Fortress Investment (FIG +1.1%) is putting together a bid.
- "What steps are they taking to prove they got market bids," says an observer. "That seems to me what [they] are going to check."
- Starwood Property Trust (STWD -3.6%) takes the news hard.
Tue, May. 6, 7:31 AM
- Core earnings of $121.5M or $0.60 per share compares to $58.1M and $0.43 a year ago. Excluding the LNR purchase, core earnings of $72.3M gained 24% Y/Y.
- Real Estate Investment Lending Segment originated/acquired $1.7B of new investments, of which $700M was funded. Nearly all are floating rate. Carrying value of portfolio as of March 31 of $5.6B, and is expected to generate an annualized leveraged return of 10.9%-11.5%.
- LNR Segment core earnings of $49.3M or $0.24 per share, up 10% from Q4.
- Book value per share of $16.57.
- Guidance: Core EPS expected at $2-$2.20.
- Rina Paniry - currently CFO of LNR Property - is promoted to CFO of Starwood (STWD), effective May 7.
- CC at 10 ET
- Previously: Starwood Property Trust beats by $0.06
- Source: Press Release
Tue, May. 6, 7:05 AM
Mon, May. 5, 5:30 PM
- ACM, ACOR, AER, AKRX, AME, ARCC, ARCO, ARW, BCE, BCS, CBOE, CNK, COCO, CRTO, CRZO, CYNO, DISCA, DNR, DTV, DWRE, EMR, EXH, EXLP, FE, GDP, GLDD, HCP, HFC, HPT, HSH, HSIC, HTH, IFF, ISIS, KWK, MMP, MNTA, MONT, MOS, MPW, MSO, MVIS, MWIV, NRG, [[NTi]], NUS, ODP, OXF, PDCE, PQ, PRIM, RDC, RHP, RTI, RTRX, STWD, TDG, TGH, TPH, TW, UBS, VMC, VSH, VTG, WCG, WNR, XRAY, ZBRA, ZTS.
Mon, Apr. 7, 4:21 PM
Mon, Mar. 10, 10:18 AM| 1 Comment
STWD vs. ETF Alternatives
Starwood Property Trust, Inc. originates, finances, manages and invests in commercial mortgage loans and other commercial real estate debt investments, commercial mortgage-backed securities, and other commercial real estate-related debt investments.
Other News & PR