- Seagate Technology Plc recently announced the launch of its latest Enterprise Capacity 3.5 HDD v4, a hard disk drive (HDD) with a 6TB (Terabyte) capacity.
- Argus has upgraded Seagate from hold to buy, setting a $65 price target on the company’s stock.
- The company’s new drive does not has a huge storage capacity, but is also set to provide superior performance, accurate data storage, and security in addition to being cost effective.
- Global data usage will reach 40 trillion GB by 2020 in aggregate. In effect, that would entail every person on the planet using 5,200 GB of data.
- Seagate’s partners are favoring the company’s newly launched drive, indicating bright prospects and progress. Also, the company pays handsome returns to its shareholders.