- Suncor is offering visible production growth and is set to achieve a production growth target of 55-60% by the end of 2020.
- The Fort Hills project is one of the best and undervalued oil sands mining assets and is expected to contribute 180,000 barrels per day after 2017 for next 50 years.
- The Joslyn mining project will be contributing 157,000 barrels per day and is expected to be completed by 2017.
- Due to its lower debt profile there is ample room for Suncor to raise its debt level to finance growth projects.
- Suncor has been returning decent cash to its shareholders despite keeping the payout ratio at low levels.