SA News • Dec. 15, 2014
There are no Transcripts on SUBK.
Dec. 15, 2014, 12:22 PM
- Additions to the Nasdaq OMX ABA Community Bank Index, effective Dec. 22: Cascade Bancorp (OTCQB:CABC), Horizon Bancorp (HBNC +1%), Mercantile Bak (MBWM +0.4%), Opus Bank (OPB -0.1%), Peoples Financial (PFIS +3%), ServisFirst (SFBS +0.3%), Stonegate (SGBK -1.5%), Square 1 FInancial (SQBK -1.3%), Talmer Bancorp (TLMR -0.6%), United Community (UCFC +0.8%).
- Subractions: Bridge Capital (BBNK -1.7%), Bridge Bancorp (BDGE), Bank of Kentucky (BKYF -1%), Sierra Bancorp (BSRR +0.3%), Kearny Financial (KRNY -0.9%), Pacific Continental (PCBK -0.5%), Suffolk Bancorp (SUBK +0.9%), Susquehanna (SUSQ -0.6%), Territorial Bancorp (TBNK -0.2%).
- Source: Press Release
Oct. 29, 2014, 9:08 AM
Jul. 30, 2014, 8:57 AM
Jul. 22, 2014, 8:17 AM
Apr. 23, 2014, 8:12 AM
Feb. 7, 2014, 12:41 PM
- Liquidity is becoming an issue at many community and regional banks, says Sterne Agee's Matthew Kelley, noting growing loan-to-deposit ratios. Bank runs are not the worry, but keeping loan pipelines well funded is, and a number of smaller players could be acquisition targets for lenders looking to boost deposits.
- Kelley's list of 12 possibilities in the Northeast: Westfield Financial (WFD +0.1%), Century Bancorp (CNBKA -0.9%), Hudson Valley Holding (HVB +0.1%), Republic First (FRBK +1%), Metro Bancorp (METR +0.4%), Suffolk Bancorp (SUBK +3.3%), Citizens and Northern (CZNC +0.3%), Sun Bancorp (SNBC), First Niagara (FNFG +1.7%), Orrstown Financial (ORRF +0.4%), Camden National (CAC +0.5%), Cambridge Bancorp (CATC +0.2%).
- Under pressure to raise deposits? Susquehanna Bancshares (SUSQ -0.6%) - whose loan-to-deposit ratio rose to 105.5% in Q4 from 102.5% a year earlier. Investors Bancorp (ISBC) with a ratio of 120%, New York Community Bancorp (NYCB), Astoria Financial (AF +0.8%), and People's United (PBCT +0.2%).
Jan. 27, 2014, 8:33 AM
Jul. 24, 2013, 8:25 AM
Apr. 24, 2013, 8:38 AM
Dec. 1, 2011, 9:54 AMTax-loss harvesting - individual investors’ ability to sell investments held in taxable accounts in order to realize long- or short-term capital losses - could add to pressure on beleaguered financial stocks during December, a KBW report says. Five stocks are viewed as most vulnerable - HOV, SUBK, FFIN, BAC, LPHI - but the total list is long. | Comment!
Instablogs are blogs which are instantly set up and networked within the Seeking Alpha community. Instablog posts are not selected, edited or screened by Seeking Alpha editors, in contrast to contributors' articles.
SUBK vs. ETF Alternatives
Other News & PR