Thu, Jul. 30, 9:33 AM
Thu, Apr. 23, 11:27 AM
- Q1 FFO excluding items of $50.2M or $0.90 per share vs. $38.3M and $0.95 one year ago (float increased from 36.7M shares to 52.9M).
- Same-store NOI up 8.6% Y/Y.
- Revenue-producing sites up 499 brining total portfolio occupancy to 92.9%.
- Home sales up 47.2%.
- Full-year FFO per share guidance boosted by $0.02 at both ends to $3.55-$3.65.
- SUI +2.1%
- Previously: Sun Communities beats by $0.04, beats on revenue (April 23)
Thu, Apr. 23, 10:00 AM
Tue, Mar. 17, 9:56 AM
- Launching coverage on the multi-family sector, Baird starts UDR (UDR -0.1%), Camden Property (CPT -0.1%), Mid-America Apartment (MAA +0.5%), and Aimco (AIV) at Outperform.
- Started at Neural are AvalonBay (AVB -0.3%), Post Properties (PPS -0.7%), Essex Property (ESS -0.2%), and Equity Residential (EQR -0.7%).
- Manufactured housing community operator Sun Communities (SUI +0.2%) rates a Neutral, as do campus housing players American Campus Communities (ACC) and Education Realty (EDR -0.2%).
- Equity Lifestyle Properties (ELS -0.6%) is started at Outperform.
Tue, Feb. 24, 5:14 PM
Tue, Feb. 24, 5:02 PM
- The $177M loan portfolio with Sun Communities (NYSE:SUI) includes 13 manufactured housing communities across five states. The portfolio was comprised of eight loans purchased by Freddie Mac and five loans which were Fannie Mae assumptions.
- The Freddie Mac loans were structured as 10-year fixed rate with 2 years of interest only. WD rate-locked the loans within one day of the submission of the application.
- Source: Press Release
Mon, Feb. 23, 5:30 PM
- AIXG, ALKS, AMT, BMO, CBRL, CEQP, CLDT, CLDX, CMCSA, CMLP, COT, CRNT, CRZO, CYRN, DAKT, DCI, DPZ, DRH, DYAX, ECL, EXAS, EXLS, EXPD, FDML, GLDD, GTLS, HD, IART, IPXL, M, MNKD, NEO, ODP, PCRX, PF, PLL, RLGY, SAFM, SAH, SHLX, SHOO, SPAR, SPWR, SUI, THRM, TOL, TREX, TRXC, UTHR, VAL, VSI, WEN, WIN, WLK, WPC, ZINC
Oct. 30, 2014, 9:37 AM
Oct. 10, 2014, 8:53 AM
Sep. 17, 2014, 4:18 PM
Jul. 24, 2014, 8:58 AM
Jun. 9, 2014, 12:31 PM
- With a 2.91% gain in May, REITs outperformed the Dow, S&P 500, and Russell 2000, but fell shy of the Nasdaq's 3.1% gain. Leading the way for REITs were infrastructure plays, returning 6.55% thanks to strong demand from wireless carriers as they transition from 3G to 4G, writes Trepp's Susan Persin.
- Speaking last week at NAREIT's REIT Week, Crown Castle's (CCI) Ben Moreland also noted boosted demand from first responder/public safety networks.
- Manufactured housing REITs returned 5.03 in May, and UMH Properties management - also at REIT Week - noted shipments are low by historical standards and financing remains a challenge even with Warren Buffett being a fan of the sector: Berkshire Hathaway (BRK.A, BRK.B) owns the two dominant lenders. Other players in manufactured housing: SUI, ELS.
- ETFs: IYR, VNQ, DRN, REZ, URE, SRS, ICF, RWR, SCHH, DRV, ROOF, KBWY, RTL, REK, FRI, FTY, PSR, IFNA, WREI
Apr. 30, 2014, 8:15 AM
Apr. 29, 2014, 5:30 PM
- AB, ABX, ACCO, ACT, ADP, ADT, ALLT, AUDC, AUO, CEVA, CKSW, CVE, D, DHX, ENR, EVER, EXC, GIB, GOV, GRMN, GVA, H, HES, HPY, HSP, IACI, ICON, IMN, INGR, IP, ISSI, JLL, LL, LVLT, MGAM, MRGE, MSCI, MWV, NEE, NI, NVMI, NYCB, OMG, OSIS, PBI, PNK, PSX, PSXP, RDWR, RGS, SEE, SNCR, SO, SPW, SUI, TASR, TFX, TRI, TWX, TX, WEC, WLP, ZEUS.
Mar. 6, 2014, 1:00 PM
Mar. 5, 2014, 5:47 PM
SUI vs. ETF Alternatives
Sun Communities Inc is a self-administered and self-managed real estate investment trust. The Company through its subsidiaries owns, operates, and develops manufactured housing and recreational vehicle communities throughout the United States.
Other News & PR