Itinerant • Nov. 22, 2014
There are 3 articles on this stock available only to PRO subscribers.
Update: Silver Lake Resources' Annual General MeetingItinerant • Nov. 22, 2014
- Silver Lake changed its managing director as expected.
- All resolutions passed at the AGM.
- Strategy of re-focusing on Mount Monger confirmed.
- Daisy Milano geological reinterpretation flags significant expansion potential.
Update: Silver Lake Resources To Sell Lakewood MillItinerant • Oct. 22, 2014
- Silver Lake Resources to divest its Lakewood mill.
- Confirms our thesis of a renewed focus on the Mount Monger operations.
- It certainly is a buyer's market for gold-related assets in Western Australia.
Update: Silver Lake Resources Leases Murchinson MillItinerant • Oct. 6, 2014
- Silver Lake Resources to lease its Murchinson mill.
- Confirms our thesis that the company is focusing on its core Mount Monger asset.
- The company gains some time to decide on the future fate of its presence in the Murchinson.
- Mr Les Davis is handing over the role of Managing Director to Mr Luke Tonkin.
- Silver Lake Resources has fallen hard from its heights in 2012, and a fresh start could revive the prospects of this Australian gold miner.
- A new sustainable strategy has been presented and will focus on internal growth from Mount Monger (again).
There are no Transcripts on SVLKF.
We currently have no Breaking News on this stock.
SVLKF vs. ETF Alternatives
Other News & PR