SA News • Mon, Dec. 22
From other sites
There are no Transcripts on SVON.
Mon, Dec. 22, 11:38 AM
- Sevion Therapeutics (OTCQB:SVON +10%) enters into a collaboration agreement with Janssen Pharmaceuticals affiliate CNA Development, LLC to discover antibodies against multiple targets in several therapeutic areas utilizing Sevion's spatially addressed library platform.
- The companies will conduct joint research on antibodies discovered by Sevion and Janssen will have an option to an exclusive license to develop, manufacture and commercialize potential product candidates.
- Under the terms of the agreement, Sevion will receive an upfront payment and research support payments from Janssen. For product candidates licensed by Janssen, Sevion will be eligible to receive development and commercial milestones totaling up to $125M plus single-digit royalties on sales.
Wed, Jun. 25, 3:58 PM
Tue, Feb. 18, 7:20 AM
Dec. 30, 2013, 10:26 AM
- Senesco Technologies (SNTI +5.1%) agrees to terms and executes a non-binding LoI to merge with privately-held biotech firm Fabrus on an approximately 50-50 basis. A definitive agreement is expected in "early 2014."
- Fabrus aims to expand the impact of antibodies aimed at drug targets that are resistant to traditional antibody discovery methods. It has 2 collaborations with "large pharma and biotech companies" and an internal pipeline of antibodies targeting renal cell carcinoma and inflammation.
- CEO Leslie Browne: "Fabrus antibodies could complement our eIF5A gene regulatory platform, which has been shown to kill cancer cells, by directing nanoparticle-based therapeutics to the cells of interest."
- Making things more interesting: Phillip Frost's Frost Gamma Investments Trust, which recently made an investment in Senesco Technologies as detailed by SA Pro's John H. Ford, made an investment in Fabrus back in 2010.
Nov. 19, 2012, 4:39 PMSenesco Technologies (SNT) has received verbal notice from the NYSE of the exchange's decision to delist the company's common stock, effective prior to the open of trading on Wednesday, November 21. Upon delisting, the company intends to have its common stock quoted on the over-the-counter securities market. | Comment!
SVON vs. ETF Alternatives
The primary business of the Company is to utilize our patented and patent-pending technology related to antibody genes, antibody discovery technology, modified cow antibodies, and antibody drug candidates, and certain genes, primarily eukaryotic translation initiation Factor 5A, or Factor 5A,... More
Other News & PR